Hit and Run

Kennedi pov

That same day I was talking to Chris about basketball thing, was the same day I saw my life crumble. My baby boy Kendrick was riding his bike and got hit by a car. That's my baby boy and the bitch that hit him was under the influence. That motherfucker going to jail. Kendrick in a coma now and I never left his side since he got hit. Chris bought me a duffel bag with the stuff I need to stay here. The doctors said he wouldn't wake up soon, but I got that feeling my baby gon wake up for me. I just sat there holding his hand looking at all his bruises. All of a sudden he started squeezing my hand. I called for the doctor and called Chris.

Chris pov

I got a call from kennedi saying Kendrick woke up. I got Amaya and rushed to the hospital. When I reached the room I saw Kendrick sitting up eating that nasty hospital food. I walked in his room "lil man you want me to get you som real food" he looked up and screamed daddy. He got up and jumped on me. I hugged him tight "don't ever leave me like that lil man" I can't loose my son that's my first and my only. That's my mini me. He jumped out of my arms and asked when can he go home."Lemme see lil man I'll ask the doctor". I walked out the room and saw the doctor walking towards me. "Doc, my son asked when can he go home" the doctor looked at his clipboard and then said "after we run some test on his head". I walked back to the room. "lil man you'll be able to leave soon ok, I promise" he looked at me and laid back. Moments later the doctor walked in the room and told Kendrick to get ready for a few test. Kendrick kissed kennedi cheek and hugged the both of us. As soon as the doctor wheeled Kendrick out kennedi started crying. "Baby he's going to be fine don't cry" I said putting her on my lap. She held on to my neck like a little baby. I pulled my phone out and went on snapchat. I started recording us "wassup snapchat Yall see my big baby" I pointed the camera at kennedi "Chris I'm not in the mood" she said looking at the camera. The video was over and I posted it. I pecked Kennedi lips "baby he'll be fine" she put her head back in the crook of my neck. They wheeled Kendrick back in and Kennedi popped up off my lap. "Well then damn, Kendrick you ready to go home?" He jump up and said yes and bad word daddy" I smiled and told Kennedi to get him dressed and pack his stuff. I got up and went to the doctor to get the release papers. I started filling out the forms on the way to the rooms. As I walked in the room I saw Kendrick and Kennedi ready to go. "Let me just sign the paper then we can go" I said signing the paper. As we walked out I gave the receptionist the forms and left".

__________________________________

Just a little update

Even doe half of yall don't read it and if you do you don't vote and comment.

GO READ THE NEW GIRL NOW VOTE&COMMENT ON THAT TOO

I NEED FEED BACK OR NO UPDATE