Too Good To Be True

Chris Pov

Ok so I know kennedi gon be mad cause she hates when I don't tell her before I leave but I had to take the kids to school and I gotta fix my car. I mean yeah I got a lot more in the garage but I wanna make sure all my babies are ok. I gotta change the oil and something wrong with the transmission. I somehow fixed the transmission and now I only need to change the oil, but first let me see if it will crank. I look to my left and saw kennedi staring at me while biting her lip "Baby can you do me a favor" she walked towards me and pushed me back against the car and roughly kissed me. I don't know what is making her do this but I fuckin like her aggressiveness such a fuckin turn on. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I won. Man fuck this car right now, kennedi took a slight pause from her loosing tongue war with me so I took the moment to shut the hood of the car. Right when I turned around from closing the hood kennedi pushed me back on the hood and tried to take control but I wasn't having it. I took control, picked her up and sat her on the car. I tongue kissed her then she bit my bottom lip, which caused a slight moan to escape from my lips. Kennedi pulled back and looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. I attacked her lips and pulled her shirt over her head. " Mom"kendrick voice broke our heated make out session. I bit my lip and looked at kennedi one last time then turn towards kendrick and Chloe. "Can my girl come over?" Kennedi and I looked at him like he had 3 heads "and when was you gon tell us you got a girl?" I asked . He rubbed the back of his neck "well mom already know" when he said that I just walked away. I couldn't be around them at the moment. I went in the panic room and locked myself in there. I just don't believe kennedi won't tell me shit like this whats next imma have a grandchild that I won't know about. I just need to cool off before I do some shit I regret. There was banging at the door but I wasn't finna open up. "Chris Open the door now" I just laid on the floor and zoned out, sooner or later I fell asleep.

Kennedi pov

After chris wouldn't come out the room I sat against the door and waited.

Chloe bestfriend vinny 👇🏽

Kendrick girlfriend👇🏽

Hours later Kennedi povI fell asleep against the door but was awaken by the opening of the door and hit my head

I fell asleep against the door but was awaken by the opening of the door and hit my head. Chris helped me up and went to our room. I followed behind her " Chris I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just forgot ok baby I'm sorry" I said stopping her. " it's fine Kennedi drop it" she said looking in my eyes. "Baby I can see it in yo eyes that it's not fine". She looked off to the side avoiding eye contact. " baby I'm sor(GCO) " Kennedi I fuckin heard you the first time" she said walking away from me "but Chris" I said before I got cut off by Chris yelling. "KENNEDI.....I " she didn't even finish her sentence she just walked out the room downstairs.

Chris pov
I walked downstairs to see some nigga cakin with my
Babygirl "aye who are you?" I asked trying to keep my peace. "I'm Chloe Bestfriend Vinny" he said hold out his hand for me to shake it. I just rapped him up and looked over at Kendrick and gave him a death glare. I walked in the kitchen to get some water and Kendrick followed behind me. "Dad I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her" I tried so hard not to break that damn glass I had in my hand. "It's fine" was all I said he looked at me "Dad I'm really sorry doe I forgot with me playing all these sports and keeping grades up ion really have time for anything else" I just nod my head and drunk my water. " I'm still mad but it's wateva" I said walking away from him.
__________________________________
VOTE&COMMENT

IM NOT FINNA GO MONTH BY MONTH WITH MIYAH PREGNANCY SO SHE MIGHT HAVE IT NEXT CHAPTER OR THE CHAPTER AFTER THAT ION KNO YET

VINNEY CUTE AINT HE 🤔 I GOT A LIL SUM PLANNED FOR THAT

YALL MIGHT FIND SUM OUT ABOUT KENDRICK GIRLFRIEND NEXT CHAPTER THAT KENNEDI MIGHT NOT LIKE

DONT FORGET VOTE&COMMENT