A Day Of Fun

Kennedi pov

I woke up in a hotel with someone hands wrapped around me. I turned to see who it was, but it was only Chris. I wonder where she taking us. Hmmm the kids are still sleep and I'm horny. Time for Chris to wake her ass up. I started rubbing on her thigh and noticed she had monster on. "Oh hell nahh who pussy you think you finna stretch out" I yelled at Chris.

Chris Pov

"Yours now get on yo fuckin knees and suck it." I demanded with anger. The plan was to fuck her later with the kids gone, but she just had to wake me up from my good ass sleep. She did what she was told and started sucking. Now I know that I can't feel it, but the fuckin visual of my hot ass wife deepthroating my strap it's fucking awesome. I loved it when kennedi gag on it. LAWD I LOVE THAT SHIT. After 10 I grabbed kennedi and threw her on the bed. I got on top and ripped her clothes off, but left her thong on. I'm gone tease the fuck out of her. I leaned forward she thought I was gone kiss her, but I grabbed her neck. "Mmmm daddy you know I like it rough". Kennedi moan. I swear her moans are just sexy. I started leaving a trail of hickeys from her neck to her pussy. I pulled her thong off with my teeth. Then I got to eating. "Fuck Daddy I'm finna cum" she screamed. I put her thong in her mouth to muffle her screams as sexy as they were we ain't need her waking the kids." Baby you better hold that shit", I said. "Daddy I don't know if I can" kennedi said kinda muffled. "Release" after I said that kennedi squirted on my chest. "Now take yo ass back to sleep cause what we doing today you gone need yo energy". With that I took my ass back to sleep.

______________________________________________________

I only updated cause I'm bored as shit and that scene was stuck in my head

Like & comment

Where yall think they goin