Day One

Kayln Pov

"Lucas get up" I said tapping him lightly. He ain't move a muscle, just stayed sleep. Ugh this nigga is not a morning person but damn he need to wake up cause he need to get ready. Man fuck it I turned around and started to walk off until I felt Lucas grab my wrist and pull me on his lap. I laughed "Lucas get up we gotta go by Chris house remember" I said trying to get up. He just looked at me with the same look in his eyes the first time we met.

Lucas Pov 

I walked into this family reunion my cousin chris invited me I really ain't wanna be here but she really wanted me to come so shit I'm here. Troy and Will back in the car shit I might join them cause ain't shit in...... nevermind. I looked and saw this girl talking to miyah, damn she bad asf. Aight lemme get ready to spit game, I checked my breath, flashed my million dollar smile in the mirror and walked towards her. Right when I was about to tap her on her shoulder she turned around and bumped into me and fell on the floor. I tried helped her up but she just fell again "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump Into you" she said trying to get up again. I finally helped her get to her feet "Its ok ma I was coming over here to talk to you anyways" I said licking my lips. she looked like she was about to fall again for some reason the miyah came up and said " keep licking yo lips and you gon have to catch her again" then walked off. I smiled and looked at the girl who name I get yet. "What's yo name ma?" I asked looking her in the eyes. " Kayln, and yours" she replied. "Lucas" I answered. she smiled and I continued looking in her eyes, I don't know why but her eyes were captivating. They had a story, they desperately need to tell. "You wanna get out of here" I asked not looking away from her eyes. "Depends on what you have in mind" she said. She smart I like that, "I was thinking the beach" I said hopping she would agree cause I wanted to get to know more than just her name, it was just something about her that made her different in my eyes. She smiled and nodded I grabbed her hand and walked out the party. That day we spent the whole day together just getting to know each other on the beach, it was nice just to get away from the everyday life and just chill with someone. After we chilled on the beach she got cold and we went in the house. That night we watched movies, laughed, ate and had a good time. And here I am now waking up to my baby, life is good. "Lucas get up we gotta go by chris house " she said trying to wake me up but I was already woke. Kayln started to walk away but I grabbed her and pulled her on my lap and looked at her like the first time I met her. I kissed her forehead "good morning baby girl" I said getting up and going to the bathroom. After I did my morning routine we went to chris house.

Chris pov

"I'm back can y'all help me get these bags out the truck" I yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. I heard little foot steps coming my way. I put the bags on the table and saw Christoper walking down the hallway with kennedi behind him. I smiled and picked him up while kissing kennedi cheek. "Everybody is in the movie theater" Kennedi said grabbing some chips. I looked at the kitchen how the fuck did all the groceries get in the house. I walked off to the room confused with aiden in my arms. I walked in and everybody was booed up even our parents. I looked over at kennedi who was sitting alone eating her chips I sat next to her and sat cj on both our laps and laid back in the chair. When kennedi was finished with her chips she laid back in my arms and drifted off to sleep. Everybody safe, everybody here. Life is good. I started to fall asleep until I heard somebody bam on the door. I got up sleepy as hell and opened the door to see a police officer. "Krystal Bennett?" the officer asked. "Yeah, what's this about" I asked confused as hell."You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." He said turning me around and putting the handcuffs on me. I looked down to see Christoper looking up at me "Da da" he said pulling on my pants with tears in his eyes."Go get mama" I said as the cop pat me down for weapons. Kennedi came running to me asking a million questions. I didn't know what to tell her so I stayed quiet. She kissed me and whispered in my ear " Imma get you out baby I got you I ain't gon let them hurt you" was the last thing  I heard kennedi say before the officer shoved me in the back of the car.