Sex You

Later that day Kennedi pov

After we got home Chris cooked dinner. Now it's off to the sex room. I can't take this anymore I'm so horny.

Chris pov

I carried kennedi to the room and laid her on the bed. "Papi let me take control". So I let kennedi take control. She pushed me making me fall into the chair. She played the song sex you by bando jonez. She sat on my lap and started grinding on me. She followed the beat and started twerking on me, FUCK she got me wanting to fuck right now, but imma wait till she finished. She leaned up and whispered " mmm papi I'm so wet". I couldn't take it anymore I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I asked her which strap she want to use. She pointed to the big rainbow colored one. Then I start thrusting in and out. I started rubbing her clit which drove her crazy. " Fuck papi I'm finna cum right there don't stop". Kennedi moan to me. Right after she said that she squirted on my chest. I swear so don't know how turned on I am and what makes it worst is that she laid me on my back so she could lick the cum off my abs. Every lick came with a hickey and she know how that shit drive me crazy. I couldn't take it no more I picked her up and rammed her down on my strap "SHIT" she screamed in my ear. Now she riding my strap and twerking. After she came kennedi got in between my thighs and took off my strap. Now I'm wondering what she finna do cause she never ate a girl out before. First she kissed my pussy lips before she spread them.

Kennedi pov

Chris think I don't know how to eat a girl out. 😏😏. Shit I learned a few tricks. I started sucking on her clit. I guess she loved that shit cause she pushed my head deeper in her pussy. I started finger fucking her. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers. " OH FUCK KENNEDI IM FINNA CUM FUCK KENNEDI YESSSSS" Chris moaned in a sexy husky tone. She came all over my hand. Chris sat up and sucked her cum off my fingers and licked the cum off my face." Mmm I taste good" chris said out of breath. We laid down tired about to fall asleep." I Love you" Chris said waiting for my response. " I Love you too" I replied. " Always" Chris said as I finished her sentence. " And forever".

______________________________________________________

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT JUST TO FINISH THIS SHIT FOR YALL SO YALL BETTER LIKE AND COMMENT

ONLY ONE PERSON ACTUALLY TRIED TO HELP ME WITH THIS SCENE I DONT KNOW HER NAME ON HERE BUT I ALREADY THANKED HER ON KIK BUT YALL NEED TO THANK HER TOO CAUSE I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP AND SAY. CHRIS JUST FUCKED HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE WEN I ASK FOR HELP ON A SEX SCENE IN A CHAPTER I REALLY NEED YALL HELP CAUSE ION KNO HOW TO WRITE THAT SHIT OUT.