Hard Times Sweet Memories

While reading this chapter imma need yall to listen to these two songs ^^^^^^^^ thinking out loud and sugar
------------------------------------------------------------
3 weeks later
Kennedi pov

A few weeks passed Chris dad was released 2 weeks ago. Chris went after Carlos after her dad was released, and now we leaving this funeral. One of Chris closest friends died when they went after Carlos. Thomas was like a brother to Chris. The kids and I was waiting in the car for Chris, she was still hugging people goodbye. Kendrick fell asleep and Amaya was almost there. On the way home Chris started crying, I rubbed her back to comfort her it was working until Amaya asked if Uncle Tom was coming back. "No baby he's watching over us in the sky" I said. After I said that she just fell asleep in her booster seat. As soon as we got home the kids woke up. I got them out and put them in the rooms. I went looking for Chris but she was in our room laying down. She was so depressed, but I can't have Chris depressed cause when she depressed she gets suicidal. I walked to her and pulled her up from the bed, I looked in her eyes. She was still crying. I wiped her tears and started singing thinking out loud. Chris looked down at me and smiled then kissed my forehead. I kept singing as Chris grabbed me and danced with me, the same way she danced with me on our wedding night. It brought back so many sweet memories. She held me tightly as we danced. I could tell she was feeling better. Chris always loved it when I sing for her. After thinking out loud I started singing sugar by maroon 5. That was Chris favorite song by them besides maps and animals. Chris start twirling me which was a bad idea cause I been feeling sick lately. I stopped singing and she looked at me crazy. I ran to the bathroom and Chris was right behind me to hold my hair. "I'm sorry did I do that with the twirling". I just kept puking and shook my head yes. When I was done puking I told Chris it wasn't her fault I was feeling sick for the last few weeks. "We need to go get you checked out then cause I don't like when you in pain". Chris said looking at me concerned.

The next day at the doctors office
Chris pov
There's something seriously wrong cause, I woke up to Kennedi eating pickles and ice cream. I almost puked when I saw her eating it. Now we at this doctor office waiting to get called back. "Mrs. Rae" the nurse said we both got up and went into the room she directed us to. The doctor came in and had Kennedi strip and put on the paper gown. I helped her strip and put on the gown. She's so drained since she sick and I hate seeing her like this. I miss my energetic baby. I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and did what I had to do, wash my hands and came back to Kennedi. I walked in the room and saw her about to cry. "Baby what's wrong talk to me?" I held her hands and looked into her eyes. "I'm pregnant"

__________________________________

Kennedi pregnant😱😱😱

How did she do it?

How will Chris take it?

VOTE&COMMENT

GO READ THE NEW GIRL

I need 20+ votes and 10 comments on this chapter

If not then no update✌🏽️