Can I Trust Again

Kennedi pov

I woke up in Chris arms, I'm still heart broken from what she did to me, but I'm going to get her back. I got out of bed remembering that it was no school for some holiday, but I could care less as long as I didn't have to work. I walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast for me. Payback gon be a bitch. I finished cooking. I made grits, eggs,sausage, and biscuits with some orange juice. Chris came down the stairs I guess she smelled the food I cooked for myself.

Chris-*kisses kennedi forehead* where's my breakfast

Kennedi-*stays silent*

Chris-let me guess the silent treatment and no breakfast.

Kennedi-*still silent*

Chris- that's that hurt

Kennedi- not worst than when you cheated and my friend is coming today if I'm not here just let her wait.

After I said that I went to go take a shower. Chris got in thinking my mood changed, but it didn't I got right out and put my clothes on. I met up with one of my old friends. We had a plan to get back at Chris. I had my old friend Kimberly go to the house and act like she was there to see me, but she was really there to see if Chris would cheat on me again. I didn't have it in me to flirt with someone else when she has my heart.

Chris Pov

There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there was a girl who said she was friends with Kennedi so I let her in. I sat back on the couch watching The Other Woman. All of a sudden Kennedi friend Kirsten, Kim, Kiara, Kimberly or which ever one of them is her name started rubbing on my thigh. I removed her hand from my thigh, but she put it right back on that same spot.

Chris-*gets up facing Kimberly* look shawty I have a girlfriend and I love her very much. And I would really appreciate if you would back up because I'm trying to stay faithful to her.

Kimberly- I'm sorry I won't do it again. I guess I'm going to go since Kennedi is taking forever.

Chris- I'll tell her you came

Right when she opened the door Kennedi ran in and hugged me. Then she whispered in my ear "I heard what you told Kimberly, now I can trust again.

----------------------------------------------

What y'all think?

VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!