Perfect

Kennedi ⬆️⬆️⬆️
Chris Pov

Ok so you might think I hit Kennedi, but I didn't.

Flashback

See what had happened was I was laying in bed and kennedi had just got in the shower. Then her phone kept playing 'Real Sisters' by Future. I looked at the time and it was 11:45 pm so who the fuck texting my wife at this time. I picked up her phone and the message was from my "sister" I didn't even finish reading the message after I saw that shereen called kennedi baby there was no type of emotion you can describe for me. All I saw was red, then kennedi decides she wanna come out the bathroom naked" put some fuckin clothes on" she looked at me hurt with a hint of anger. I just put my dreads in a messy bun and went after shereen " I'll deal with you later" I said walking out the room. I walked to the living room where I saw shereen watching tv "wassup sis" she said not diverting her eyes from the tv."Nahh bruhh, wassup with you texting my wife this late callin her baby and shit! You supposed to be my fuckin sister man and you do me dirty like that man fuck you , next time you need help don't come crying to me" I said about to walk off but shereen pulled me back." Before you come for me check yo girl" she said lookin me dead in the eyes. I punched the shit out of shereen." kennedi would never, you would've had to get her drunk and even if you did I still know Kennedi would't cheat on me" she went to punch me but I caught her fist and pushed her back and she fell on kennedi. I stood in shock until I noticed the kids looking at me. I tried helping kennedi but she locked me out the house. I never met to hurt her but when shereen said that it just triggered something inside me. I asked to come back in but kennedi just cussed me out. I don't like being away from kenndi and our kids especially Cj my mini me.

Flashback over

I got dressed in a suit with my dress shoes and grabbed the ring that kennedi gave back to me and left in my Ferrari LaFerrari. I just drove around town picking up stuff for kennedi. I told jass to get the whole family out the house for the day and to text me when everybody is out. After that I drove to my therapist house and told her what happened she told me to apologize to shereen and kennedi. I understood where she was coming from cause I could've handled that situation way better than I did. I paid my therapist and jass texted me telling me that they out the house. I texted back and told her to keep them out for an hour. I went to the house and put the kids gifts in their room the went to kennedi and I room and spread the rose pedals everywhere around the bed and put kennedi gifts in the middle . After i was done setting the room up I already had the table set and the food on it.

Kennedi Pov

Jass had us leave the house for no apparent reason but we on the way back home now. Everybody was caked up except t me even shereen was caked up with a girl named miyah they would make a cute couple but damn I miss chris. I miss the wy she used to hold me, tell me she love me and how beautiful I am every moment she had. Its only been a few day since I saw chris but damn I miss her. Finally were home I got out and unlocked the front door to see chris sexy ass in a suit with roses in her hand and the table set with dinner ready. I ran and hugged her and tears just spilled out. Chris hugged me tight until I punched her in her side, " don't you ever leave me like that again even if I kicked you out the house you better break that door down and hold me fuck wrong with you" she just smiled and kissed my forehead."I'm sorry for everything, I got help to control my anger my doctor have me on pills and I go to therapy now" she said looking down at me. I was surprised she said she was going to therapy cause the chris I know doesn't like talking about her feelings unless its to me. After she apologized to to me she did the same and apologized for beating shereen. Then we ate dinner and when i tell you this shit was bomb as fuck. I was sitting on chris lap watching tv when she sld our wedding ring back on my finger"don't ever take that off again" she said kissing my passionately. Damn I missed her soft ass lips. I deepened the kiss as chris picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. When she opened the door I didn't expect to see roses all around the bed a big ass teddy bear that takes up 75% of the bed, chocolates, jordans, victoria secret clothing but im pretty sure its mostly lingerie, and one of those boards everybody got nowadays. I looked down at chris wrist and saw a tattoo tears came to my eyes. It was my name on her left wrist and on the right wrist was her heart rate. I looked at her with tears in my eyes but she wiped them before they fell. "I love you" still looking in her eyes I said it back"I love you too". We stood there in each others embrace then chris started singing perfect by Jacquees.

Oh, girl you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t
Oh, girl you're perfect, you're perfect.
Oh, baby you're perfect, you're perfect.
Baby, baby, baby, you perfect.
Oh yeah you perfect.

I bit my lip and looked up at chris. "Baby sing Persian rugs" she just looked at me" baby you sure cause I know how you are" I nod my head and chris started singing.

When we fucking, I be catching chills
I'm licking on ya
I want you to feel
Can you feel it babe? Can you feel it baby?
Can you feel me babe? Can you feel me baby?

when she sung that moherfuckin chills went down my back the she licked on my neck that shit got me drippin, but see her singing Jacquees song was enough.

...Screaming so loud

I'm fucking you like a pro
Said baby fuck with a pro
Yeah, imma give you just what you want
Yeah, said give her just what she wants
Tonguing her right

Ohh god after Chris sung that verse my panties was coming off n everything. I was already in her arms as she put me in the bed.

Chris Pov
I knew what Kennedi was doing when she told me to sing Persian rugs. I pulled her out of the dress she had on, I would've ripped it off her but it's her favorite dress so I just took it off her. I looked at her toned stomach and bit my lip. I started grinding in between her legs as I took my shirt off. Kennedi moans were music to my ears. "Which one?" I whispered in Kennedi's ear. She pointed at the biggest one"you sure?" I asked cause that shit big  asf. She just nodded her head. I got up and put it on then went down on Kennedi doing tricks she never felt before. "Fuck daddy" Kennedi moaned. I kept eating and looked up at Kennedi with her eyes shut making love faces. God my wife sexy as hell. She gripped my dreads and shoved my head deeper. I knew she was about to cum I knew from her body language. She started shaking and came after I flicked my tongue against her clit. I sat up took my fingers and stuck them in Kennedi's mouth and she sucked on my fingers getting them wet. Now that was a major ass turn on. I kissed Kennedi and sucked on her tongue earning a moan from her. I took the fingers Kennedi got we and rubbed it on the strap then entered her slowly. Kennedi gasped then screamed fuck. Once I was in I started slow stroking in her. She scratched up my back as I went deep in her. "Shit Chris" Kennedi moaned out.

Shereen Pov

I was Laying in bed with miyah on my chest tracing my abs and this shit lowkey tickle. I kissed her forehead and she looked up at me and smiled. We just laid there and watch tv until I fell asleep.

Miyah Pov
Shereen fell asleep but it's ok she's cute when she sleep. I guess this is when I tell you about myself  well My name is miyah I'm Goofy but real asf, not to be fucked with. A true ryda. Sweetheart but a beast behind closed doors. I like old fashion things like going on dates and getting flowers and a bubble bath with candles and rose peddles surrounding me. But don't let that fool you cause my attitude is a hand full, and so is my sex game... Enough about me I'm tired.

Kennedi Pov

"Daddy!!!" I moaned loudly. Chris was hittin it from the back and she wasn't holdin out. This shit was too good I had to turn back around and see who was fuckin me for a minute cause this shit was too good. "Shit I'm cumming " I almost screamed cause Chris hit my g spot unexpectedly. She kept stroking that spot and I squirted "fuck" I moaned as I pulled Chris into me and kissed her. "Come on we need to shower". Chris said as she got up. " easy for you to say you ain't the one who just got dicked down" I said not wanting to get up. Chris just laugh and picked me up and put me in the shower. Chris got in and instantly screamed. I looked at her like she was crazy. "What's wrong? " I asked. She gout out the shower and turned around. I gasped at the scratches I left on her back. After we took our shower I cleaned and put ointment on Chris cuts I made them we took our tired asses to sleep.
__________________________________
THERE YALL GO

THATS WHY CHRIS GOT PUT OUT THE HOUSE

WHAT YALL THINK OF MIYAH

SHEREEN AND MIYAH💞💗

THAT MAKE UP SEX DOE

VOTE&COMMENT

KIK ME WITH IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER