Old Town

Chris pov

So were on our way to old town. If you don't know what old town is it's a amusement park. My parents used to take me here every year, I remember we would go on every ride and play in the arcade. "Baby are you ok?". Kennedi asked concerned. Wiping the tears off my face. I didn't even notice I was crying. "Yeah I'm fine" I say sniffing. "Baby why you crying" kennedi asked trying to help. "My parents" was all I said, because if I tell her the rest imma end up crying again. We finally arrive at old town. It isn't packed like it used to be thank god. I got the kids out and opened kennedi's door for her. We went to the ticket booth to get the tickets." Daddy can we go to the arcade" Amaya asked "yes baby come on". I said picking up Amaya and holding kennedi's hand. We all walked to the arcade. When we got to the arcade Amaya and Kendrick ran to the basketball goal. "They take right after you" I said looking at kennedi as we walked over to the kids and started playing with them. After the kids got tired we went to the counter to pick our prizes out. We left out of there with a big teddy bear I won for kennedi and a bunch of little toys the kids won. I took the stuff to the car, because we can't take it on the rides and we have no one to hold them. When I got back kennedi told me that the kids wanted to go on the go karts. We all went in line and for the first time Kendrick wanted to do something with me. I got in the driver seat and waited for the the dude to tell us to go. The light went from red, to yellow, then green. GO!! I sped off leaving everyone. Kendrick said to me "daddy how about we let the girls win". " I like your thinking lil man" I said to Kendrick taking my hand off the wheel to ruffle his curly hair. I took my foot off the gas to let Kennedi and Amaya go ahead of us. After they passed us I sped up and went toe to toe with them. I got distracted hit the wall and crashed. "Lil man you ok?" I asked him hoping he was. " Daddy that was awesome let's do it again" he said with excitement. All I did was laugh at him. We finally met up with kennedi and I see this stud giving her a piece of paper and kennedi gone take it. I was beyond pissed. I picked up Amaya and held Kendrick hand and went to the car. Kennedi better be glad I love her otherwise I would've let her ass stranded. 5 minutes later she came. We drove back to the hotel in silence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somebody in trouble 😮

What Chris gon do?

Who's the mystery girl?

I would love to thank all of you for the 50k but we ain't even start yet best believe that

Tell me what y'all think gon happen

VOTE&COMMENT