That Good "D"

Chris pov

Ever since this morning kennedi been cleaning everything. I tried to stop her, but shit ain't nothing I can do to make her stop. Kennedi's parents are staying with us for a while until everything blows over.

Kennedi pov

I swear I been cleaning all day for no reason. "Kennedi baby why the fuck you cleaning so much". My ma asked. " Ma to be honest I don't know". My ma just busted out laughing. "What's so funny". I asked my ma. "Chris!!!" my ma yell at the top of her lungs. "Yes ma'am" chris said walking in the kitchen joining me and ma.

Ma Rae pov

I knew why kennedi was cleaning like crazy. Chris had to give her that good "D". "I know why you cleaning so much baby" I said trying not to laugh. "Why ma " the both of them said at the same time. "Now tell the truth what did y'all do last night". I said. Kennedi started blushing and Chris started looking away. " Since y'all don't wanna tell me I'll just keep the joke to myself cause that shit funny as fuck. Y'all just missing out. " Ok ma Rae we had sex" chris said "How many times" I asked just for the fun of it. "Twice, once last night and in the morning". Kennedi said. " Basically you got that good dick and almost every girl do the same shit, as a matter of fact I used to do the same shit when your daddy used to put it down.

Chris pov
I just bust of laughing. " I know I'm good, but I ain't think I was that good". I said sounding cocky. I walked over to kennedi and whispered "get ready cause I ain't even started yet". When I said that kennedi eyes widen and said oh shit 😳.

______________________________________________________

Just a little sum for y'all

What y'all think

Ma Rae crazy as hell

I got my inspiration from this vine, but I can't find it

VOTE & COMMENT

Y'all comment what I should do next cause ion kno what the next chapter gone be about.