Bonnie & Clyde

Chris pov
So the plan is a go. Kennedi got the plan down. I was glad to hear that cause if she didn't we all fucked. So hopefully everything go as planned.

Kennedi pov

I'm freaking out right now, like what if everything goes wrong and my parents end up dying. Chris must've heard me, cause now she trying to calm me down. Then she started kissing my neck finding my spot making me moan, "Oh PAPI". I swear she had me wet as fuck, but it's about time I left before Taylor think something's up. " We'll finish this later papi", I told Chris. She just put a big smirk on her face. I gave her one last kiss and said good luck, I'll see you after you get my parents. I love you". Chris replied "I love you to baby".

Chris pov

I followed kennedi in my car until she entered the gate. Now I got the whole crew on this. I got snipers on the roof across the street. Then I got my niggas underneath this bitch house waiting for my signal to bust through.

Kennedi pov

I'm in this room with Taylor (my ex) she waiting on me to make a move. I got every toy in my collection and my AMT Backup( gun), since they dumb asses ain't think to check me at the door. I got her handcuffed to the bed waiting on something she not gone get. Shit all I'm thinking bout right now is finishing what Chris started.

Chris pov

I gave the snipers the signal to take out everybody outside. Then we made our way inside. We took them fools out that was inside and we finally found kennedi' a parents and got them to a safe place. I searched through the house to find kennedi. I walked in and instantly got turned on when I saw kennedi ass in that thong. DAMN DAT ASS DOE 😳. She had already shot Taylor in her knee cap so the bitch can't walk.

Kennedi pov

We poured gasoline all through the house. Then lit it on fire and cleared it. That shit blew up but, oh yeah I forgot to tell y'all Taylor was a drug dealer. We took all her weed. 🚬🚬. The day was over and I can finally stop my worrying.

______________________________________________________

THEY WAS ON THEY BONNIE & CLYDE

THEY DID SOME "BAD BOY" TYPE SHIT

I NEED FEEDBACK OR NO UPDATE SO YALL BETTER LIKE AND COMMENT

OH YEAH I NEED SOME FREAKS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE YALL WANT A SEX SCENE AND WHEN I SAY FREAKS I MEAN REAL FREAKS

KIK ME @kyrstal_ FREAKS ONLY

DON'T FORGET I NEED FEEDBACK OR NO UPDATE SO YALL BETTER LIKE AND COMMENT