Ch. 25

Jordan and Gabby went downstairs and walked to the kitchen to find Allie and Logan were laughing. They didn't know what was that about but judging by the look on Logan's face, she must be happy about something.

"What, Mom?" Jordan sat on the kitchen island, Gabby sat next to her.

"Gabby, your daughter is something else." Logan complimented Allie.

"Thank you Mrs. Miller, I'll take that as a compliment." Allie grinned.

The three of them laughed. Logan even wiped her tears because she was laughing hard. Then they heard a car stopped in the driveway but they were too busy talking.

"What was that about?" Alex Miller came into view.

"Hey, Ma." Jordan greeted her other mother.

"Jordan." Alex smiled. "What are you doing here, kiddo?"

Jordan rolled her eyes playfully. "I missed you too, Ma." Jordan giggled.

She hugged Alex tightly. Alex mumbled 'I miss you' etc which made Jordan giggled. Alex's eyes caught two stranger in her house but her eyes lit because she could see how Jordan looked at the both of them. So, they were something special to her daughter.

"Who is this?" Alex picked Allie up, Allie wasn't even scared to Alex, she giggled when Alex tickled her playfully.

"The name is Allison, Mrs." Allie said.

"Look how smart and beautiful you are." Alex kissed Allie's cheek.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller. I'm Gabby and Allie is my daughter." Gabby introduced herself.

"Please, call me Alex." Alex smiled, Gabby nodded.

Gabby looked how Logan and Alex treated Allie and she realized that Jordan was right. They loved Allie, just like their daughter did. Gabby never felt this grateful. She looked at Jordan who was busy laughing with her moms and Allie.

Right at the moment Gabby looked at Jordan, Jordan turned her head to see Gabby. Jordan had this loving and admiration eyes, she mouthed an 'I love you' to Gabby and it made Gabby blushed. Their chemistry was strong, Gabby wished she could feel this forever. She was happy. This was pure bliss.

On the other side, Logan was looking both Jordan and Gabby back and forth. She knew what her daughter had been through these years and she was happy Jordan found her happiness again in Gabby and Allie. Logan saw how much Jordan loved Gabby and vice versa. Their eyes told everything than their mouth did. Logan was happy about them.

"Alright, Allie." Alex panted hard. "Give Grandma a break."

Allie giggled. Jordan took Allie from Alex. "She will turn six in three days, moms. That's why I bring them here to celebrate her birthday with her new family."

Gabby couldn't contain her tears. She wiped her tears when she heard Jordan mentioned that her family was her family too. She never knew what the definition of family was. And here she was, in the middle of her new family she couldn't ask for more. They were just so generous regardless Gabby's background.

"You're just five?" Alex asked in amusement.

"Yes, Grandma." Allie started to call Alex as her Grandma she never had, not even Steven's parents acknowledged her presence.

"You're shocked too, right?" Jordan chuckled.

"She acts like she is ten or even fifteen." Alex shook her head. "She even told me the etimology of 'love'. How on earth did she know about that?"

Jordan shrugged and smiled proudly. She was so grateful to have this family. Her parents were amazing, she had a stunning girlfriend and she had the smartest kid in the world.