Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!

Start from the beginning

"Goodbye Sir Crocodile" I waved him off with a teasing tone.

Looking around, a lot of people were still dancing on the dancefloor. Seeing Katakuri brooding in the corner was an absolute no so I dragged him to the dancefloor and began dancing the way I usually did which was a mixture of sheer stupidity, actual moves and just silliness. Katakuri seemed to be laughing underneath his scarf from the way it moved. He ended up joining me. It was a fun time until his brother Cracker I believe was drunk off his ass so he had to leave with the rest of his brothers.

I waved Katakuri goodbye before giving a flying kiss to tease him. Him and his brothers left through the mirror his sister Brulé made. I decided to check outside the pristine palace to see it anyone was there and came Smoker standing there with an extremely red face. Just like everyone else, he was drunk too. He leaned against the cement railing that was masterfully crafted. I waltzed up behind him before blowing on his neck.

"Hey, (M/N)!" Smoker yelled pointing at me

"Oya? It's the Smoky~ How's it going over here? You seem moody as always." I teased.

"Shut up."

"Make me." I smirked.

Now now, Smoker wasn't a man who usually had courage since I've teased him on so many occasions before getting away with it like always. Not even a slap on the wrist. It was a massive surprise when Smoker grabbed me by my collar and pulled me in for a kiss before pinning me to the wall in a show of dominance. However, I enjoy being on top despite not topping so I decided to mess with him to see how far he could take it. My hands ran up and down his sides, letting my enhancing get him off guard before caressing the side of his face. I kissed his cheek to throw him off guard even further. He ended up turning into smoke but got blown away in the wind, making me laugh my ass off. Poor guy got blown away literally but it was to the Marine ship so it was fine.

"Ahahaha! You're really hilarious Smoky!" I laughed.

Now, I went inside to see if Zoro needed to be taken back and he did. Even Sanji was drunk and busy muttering about beauty. I dragged those two away from the party with a sigh before putting them on the ship. I let Sanji have a smoke while I tucked Zoro in after helping to change his shirt since he got booze all over it. I resisted the urge to look at Zoro's hot body, instead I busied myself in my conversation with Sanji. My eyes were glued to how haply Sanji looked in the moment.

"Hey Sanji?"

"Yes (M/N)?"

"You're pretty under the moonlight, bye." I hurried off.

I wondered how many more idiots I would have to take care of while they were drunk. I heard a lot of arguing going on and noticed that the center of it was Eustass Kid. Just great. Sighing, I knew I was in for a long night so I prepared myself. Maybe, I shouldn't have come. Even Killer who usually didn't drink was somehow drunk. Of course, they 'accidentally' set a whole town on fire when they were drunk. It didn't help that Law was deciding to mess with my ship when he was drunk.

Then, there was Hawkins who somehow doing predictions with his cards except... they were the wrong way and he was talking to a wall. I helped the guy and dragged him to his ship. Walking back, I yanked Kid and Killer back to their ships since they were about to start a riot. Kid cursed angrily at me and threatened to fight me while Killer... was he okay? Like the guy wasn't walking straight and his knees were wobbly. He looked like he wanted to throw up.

Dropping those two off with Heat and Wire, I left once again and basically had to help so many drunks. Hell, even Kaku was drunk and making cute giraffe jokes. I dragged him and Lucci back to the ship. Coby was too flustered and fainted from the slightest flirting on my side. Poor guy. Another one dragged back. I felt so done with everyone shit and of course Law had to dissect another Marine Ship and turn it into a jigsaw puzzle. Sighing, I prepared myself for so much work that night.

"I feel like such a mom right now...I need so much wine after this."

A/N: I had quite a bit of fun writing this crack. Fun fact, nearly everyone got a bit of screen time in this and they were hilarious. Second fun fact, Zoro would have gotten lost if (M/N) didn't take him back. (M/N) is the worried tsun mother that everyone wanna fucc- He's also never eaten a cinnamon roll since that would be cannibalism. Thanks for reading this crack! The idea was suggested by Meme_Trash3

 Thanks for reading this crack! The idea was suggested by Meme_Trash3