"I've seen movies. I know what happens in the Mafia!" I say indignantly whole Greg laughs softly and kisses me on the lips, a frenzy that I've not encountered with our many kisses before as he attacks my lips with sudden desperation.

"I wasn't involved in anything like killing. The only reason why I was brought into it was because Serena's father thought it was best to have someone on the inside and, well, I decided to be that person. No one else knew other than Serena's father and I. In the end I helped with the Mafia being caught and then the court case as much as I could while being involved with some of it." Gregory finally finishes while my state of surprise only deepens the longer he goes on about it.

"Did you get hurt? Oh my God were you shot at or something?!" I question in alarm, the threat of the situation my boyfriend had been put in settling within me while I blanch at the idea of him being put in harms way.

"Relax baby. I'm perfectly fine. Even if I wasn't, it's been a year. I know you're no doctor but any gun shot wounds would have most likely healed by now." He said pointedly, the taunting smirk appearing on his face which has me being the one rolling my eyes now.

Smacking the man gently on his bicep, I lean up a bit so that I can slot my lips onto his once more, enjoying how he lets out a sigh of both relief and content, his fingers threading into my hair as he roughly pulls me into him, the vigour of his movements taking me off guard as my own lips part in surprise. We don't waste another second as I get up from the couch and onto his firm build, my legs on either side of his waist while his hands grasp firmly onto my hips. We continue to kiss each other with a building intensity until I pull back, almost wanting to kiss that frown away from his puffy red lips.

"I just want you to know that I won't let you go so easily Gregory," I speak up, intensity bubbling out of me without me being able to bite my tongue to stop from spilling my words out loud, "I had a school girl crush on you since I first laid eyes on you and it hasn't gone down in any form or size. Not unless you majorly screw up will I ever let you go, but keep in mind that I will drop your ass if you do mess shit up. I know you have insecurities built up within you but know that I'm here to help you sort out through them. They make you who you are and I don't really know where I'm going with all of this but-," taking a deep breath, I make eye contact with a wide eyed Gregory, anticipation shining in his blue eyes since we both know what I'm about to say.

"Gregory I'm so hopelessly in love with you that even you being in apart of some Mafia barely phases me. I was in shock yes but I just love you too damn much which doesn't set the best example but I can't help myself." Finally deciding to just shut up, I peek under my lashes to see what his reaction is, unable to stop myself from talking, "You don't have to say it back yet of course. You don't even have to feel the same way. I just wanted to let you know."

"You're something else you know that?" Comes Gregory's breathless whisper against my lips while I raise a brow in question, "I've been wracking my mind trying to come up with so many ways on how to tell you how I feel and you just made me realise that no moment will present itself in being perfect. We have to make it our own. I love you so much Ada. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to take this off of my chest and tell you how much I love you and what you mean to me."

Never before has my heart lurched so high up in my chest that I actually feel like it's about to come out of my throat. The feeling of something unexplainable since it's on a higher level than that of sheer delight runs throughout my body and I even get goosebumps raising up on my skin at the words he's just uttered. One part of me eyes him wearily, thinking he's just said it since we told him how we feel but the other part of me gazes deep into his eyes and confirms that he has the same intensity full of love in his deep gaze the same way that he sees as he peers into my own.

The eyes are the window to the soul apparently.

"I love you." I say with a cheesy grin, pecking him deftly on the lips while his own lips pull up into a beaming smile.

"I love you too baby."

A startled yet good natured shriek leaves me before I erupt into laughter as I find myself being raised up by Greg while he stands himself up and throws me over his shoulder. I reach down and smack him gently on the ass, listening to the boisterous laugh that escapes him all while he makes his way upstairs.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a mock pout, smacking him on the ass once more though this time for my own enjoyment instead of his punishment.

"Taking my lovely lady up to our room of course," I don't miss how he says 'our,' the mere word nearly leading me to go off on another tangent but thankfully I calm myself down from the wild fantasies roaming around in my Greg obsessed mind.

A few seconds later, I'm thrown carelessly onto the bed and find myself covered with the love of my life on top of me. A certain glint in his eyes that tells me if I don't stop him, we'll be going down a path that will take our relationship to the next level. Throwing all caution to the window, I can't think of another way to solidify our feelings for one another after confessing our love for each other which leads me to lean up just a bit and pressing me lips to his once more. Gregory apparently gets the hint as his hands raise up to tug the shirt at his waist till it's flying away and to some random corner of the room.

"I'm a bit too eager. You can sue me later on at the office." He jokes at my amused expression, before slotting our lips together once more. No sounds of complaint leave me even when our clothes are discarded and my eyes are rolling up heavenward at the inexplicable sensations drifting over me. Not even when we go all the way and I find myself on cloud nine, knowing that everything turned out better than I could have wished for.

Hours later when I'm laying on his chest, the both of us left breathless after our ministrations, I catch the man looking down at me with a tender expression on his face that nearly has tears coming to my eyes with the amount of love I see within him.

"I love you." Is all I mutter to him, confirming the same thing that he expresses wordlessly. I can't think of a better way to fall asleep than in the man whose stolen every piece of my heart and I have no doubts that he feels much the same way.

———————-

AN: I bet most of y'all are like 😑 you fr? But yes I'm fr hehe. It might have come out rushed but my writers block is leaving me satisfied with what I just put up. I might expand on the ehm 'scene' in my restricted chapters so just let me know if that's what you want and I'll try and let my sexy imagination take the lead. The sexy in my imagination is mostly sExY if you get what I mean.

Question: Do you believe in aliens?

Please remember to:

Vote
Comment
&
Share