Chapter 33

Ada Johnson's P. O. V

Being wrapped up in my date's arm and falling asleep was like heaven on Earth. Not a care was to be found as I cuddled up to him that night, his cologne dulling my senses as his soft heartbeat pulled me into a deeper sleep than I have slept in a long time. The next time I come to is quite a few hours later and I can already tell by how well rested I am that it's well into the morning and much later than when I usually wake up. My mind wakes itself up since I'm so refreshed and at ease, my own body snuggling deeper into Gregory's warmth as a particularly cold breeze drifts into the room, so much so that even my hair gets ruffled a bit from the calming wind.

Greg lets out a soft sigh which tickles the inner of my ear, causing me to squirm in place but stop when his husky groan fills the otherwise silent room.

"You should stop moving love." He groans once more as he shifts his body away from me. My own groan reverberates around the room as my legs find his once more, not liking the cold that seeps into the now missing warmth from his sudden movement. I gentle gasp escapes my lips as I find his sweatpants clad legs and intertwine them together, liking the warmth that comes with them. Scooting my upper body forwards, all thoughts come to a halt as I flip around so that my back now faces him. The moving of my position isn't what renders me speechless, rather the altercation which has me pressing into certain parts of him that press back as equally hard.

"Um." Is all I manage to get out, my cheeks turning red as the silence goes on until a chuckle is heard and his chest vibrates throughout my back.

"I told you to stop moving, didn't I?" He questions while I scoff and elbow him as best as I can in a precarious situation like ours. The man, himself, doesn't do anything so instead I find myself scooting forwards till my body is nice and safe from his own waking body that demands attention.

"How about you stop talking and sort yourself out." I grumble, the sleep prevalent in my tone as my once fresh mind starts to sync into the sleep that I so desperately want but definitely don't need. Greg lets out a moan of annoyance as I turn my head towards him, catching the sight of his bare chiselled chest glinting in the sunlight as he braces himself by placing all his weight on his elbows propped up beneath him. My eyes start to fall closed just as Greg starts to make a choking sound. I roll my eyes behind my closed eyelids, already knowing it's due to some over exaggeration on his part but what I hear next has the blood freezing in my veins.

"Hello Gregory."

The heavy baritone of an unfamiliar man's voice has my eyes flirting wide open, locating the source of the voice my gaze grows double in size as I take in the man standing in front of me. Dressed from head to toe in a black immaculate suit with no other colour in sight. The mysterious man's striking blue eyes, darker than that of my Gregory's peer back at me as he tilts his head to the side, almost as if analysing me. His jet black hair falls slightly onto his forward as he clenches his sharp jawline. The action threatening but his face giving nothing away as he stares blankly ahead at the both of us.

Greg seems to be just as much as in a state of shock as I am since he barely utters a word but before either of us can, another voice speaks up, this one not manly at all but very feminine and light. I furrow my brows in confusion, wondering whose about to pop up just as my mind goes back to the day previous when we woke up to much the same way when Eva came barging in.

Is this turning into some sort of unheard of habit that people are acquiring or just a very serious case of deja vu?

"Oh there you are Damien. Honestly, why did you even wander off? I've been trying to find yo-," The woman cuts herself off as she comes to an abrupt halt in front of the entrance to the room, right besides a still quiet Damien. Her gaze flits between the three of us but settles on me as her lip quirks up at the side slightly. I blink back at the both of them, unaware of how to handle this situation. Luckily for me, my eyes lower and land on someone familiar. The tiny baby girl in the, now, mystery woman's hand waves shyly at me causing my own smile to flood my face as I wave back at her.