Everything Kong, everything

Começar do início

"I'll schedule it soon." Arthit simply replied.

"You'll come, right?" Third pointed at Khai again who then pointed at himself as he glanced at Arthit.

"I'll invite him and Kao, Kong's best friend so you and Pete can meet them," Arthit replied for Khai who immediately nodded.

"Oh, you got some catching up to do with Pete." Third clicked his tongue as he shook his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh go ask your about A Boyz friend." Third mockingly pronounced it making Arthit and the rest of the people of the room laugh. They will never let Pete live out of this title.

"So you'll come?" Third turned his attention to Khai again.

"Stop scrutinizing him Third, what the hell is wrong with you?" Arthit pointed a finger at him.

"He's interesting. Who knows, I can write a new drama because of him?" Third crossed his arms on his chest as he looked at Arthit then turned to look at Khai again.

"I'll come since Arthit will invite us," Khai replied, feeling awkward over how the tiny man – as he calls him in his thoughts is actually intimidating him.

"Okay, that's good!" Third beamed at him before he turned to face Arthit again.

"I'm hungry, let's grab some food first!" and Arthit can only shake his head in amusement.

+

Arthit groans as he tossed his phone to his side. He has been trying to gather his courage to press that call button, or maybe open the message and type something... but he doesn't even know what to say.

He washes his hands on his face as he sighed. A week has passed and he hasn't talked, thanked, and apologized to Kong for what happened. He already did it with his managers, his team, and his best friends who got worried over what he did.

But when it comes to Kong, he just doesn't know what to do. He found himself tearing up over the quote and the message Kong sent at three in the morning but he never replied to that. Instead, he just gave him a one-liner text and until now, he is still feeling guilty of that, especially after everything that Kong did for him that night. He could imagine himself finally breaking down if he wasn't able to hold him in his embrace like he did that night.

"I am so unfair to you..." Arthit muttered as he looked at his ceiling. He knows, he can feel it... he's not dense.

He knows that Kongpob likes him. He knows that the younger has feelings for him. He knows that Kong has fallen.

And he'll lie of he'll say that he doesn't feel the same way. Heck, he found himself feeling different towards him ever since they went on their first date. Kongpob throwing him endless of questions, Kongpob freely and casually laughing and showing different facial expressions towards him just gave a soft tug to his heart. His little giggles and playful remarks always make him feel fluttery inside.

Since then, he knew it was different and it started to develop the more they got to know each other. The way Kong made him think that he is not just someone who works in this field, but he is someone more than that. The way Kong made him open his eyes to a lot of things... just... the way Kong existed in his life.