21: Crack of dawn

Start from the beginning

Type felt tharn press his body against him, bending his head to make a small angle closing his eyes shut. Everything was pressing against him.

EVERYTHING!!!!

Tharns hand caught types tiny waist while the other hand touched types jawline. Locking lips with the love of life indeed felt butterflies in the stomach of types. He shivered a bit.
He could feel the warm and hard breath of tharn straight on his face. Things weren't that romantic but the excitement was at really a different level. That was the moment type couldn't find words to describe how good and pleasant it felt for him. The undefined feeling was rolling in and out, and the type was smiling internally. As things moved quickly type felt tharn tongue inside his mouth. A small tingling sensation was running through his back.

Soon both of them were licking each other lips but the goddamn teeth were interfering in between them in an annoying way during their special moment. However types curious mind pushed him to peep in between to check him out. Surprisingly after sometime type opened my eyes they couldn't stay small as he saw tharn looking at him with lustful eyes. Type abruptly closes his eyes to hide his shyness. Type felt he was smiling now as he felt tharn trying to smooch him a little more.

Finally parting for air type leaned back. Their eyes met. Type blushed heavily when he felt tharn eyes glued on him.

"Type. Get ready." Types eyes went wide.

"No tharn! We aren't going to do it now, okay."

Tharn chuckled.

"I am not saying about making love baby but cycling."

"Cycling?" Asked type confused.

"Hmm..we are going cycling."

Types face lit.

"Great."

"Hm..then go fresh up. I and brother will wait for you down." Said tharn.

"P' Phana is coming too?" Asked type.

"Hmm."

"Okay. No worries I'll be back in 15."

"Okeyyyy."

←★★★@@@★★★→

Getting all ready type went downstairs. Tharn and phana were waiting for him patiently.

"I'm ready." Type said withdrawing the attention of two handsome men standing before him.

"Well, should we get going?" Asked tharn.

Phana nodded.

Type felt excitement. He was feeling different. He remembered his childhood when his dad had got him a bicycle for the first time when he was 8 years old. His dad had taken a lot of trouble to make type ride it on his own. He still remembers how he felt from the bicycle much time while practicing to ride it. His friend blue too helped type a lot. The warm wind breezing all through the environment with tree leaves falling on their head. Type felt he was now 8 years old again.

He went on riding further by watching the rays of the sunrise up raising across the sky on his left and it reflected by the ocean beneath as he rides on the coast. He could hear rich sounds of waves crashing on the shore along with the occasional singing of the seagulls. He could feel a salty breeze engulfing the environment while his heart getting warmer side by side.
Coming back to reality he notices the temperature getting hotter and hotter as the sun was shining more into the sky bright.

A few minutes later type could feel soreness in his legs increasing and his breath was constantly having troubles. He felt the time was flowing faster than usual.

He has snapped out of his thoughts when tharn called him,

"Baby! Are you enjoying it?" Ask tharn looking back.

"Yeah. Don't look behind or else you fall." Type warned.

"Don't worry."

But what type just said came true as tharn lost his balance and tripped down to fall straight on the concrete floor. Phana who was riding behind tharn tripped too because of tharn. Type abruptly stopped. Quickly running to tharn type eyes his arm.

"I told you not to look behind, right!" Type started scolding and twisting tharn's arm a bit

"Argh Baby, be a little gentle. It's hurting."

Quickly walking back to his bicycle he grabbed the bottle to splash some water on tharn's arm. Both being indulged in themselves, they didn't pay any attention towards pha, but there was someone who came running towards tharn's older brother.

"Hey, you okay?" Asked the person.

Phana quickly looked up to eye the person who came to him for help."

The younger one smiling.

"Hey?" The person tapped phana's shoulders.

"Ye..yeah, but my arm...

The person quickly kneeled to grab a handkerchief to wrap it around phana's arm.

"Done."

"Thank you so much."

"Your welcome."

"By the way, I'm phana."

The person upon hearing smiled.

"Well, I'm wayo, but you can call me yo too."

To be continued
7 August
(1453 words)