Chapter 10

I woke up with my eyes closed, I tried to remember everything that happened last night but some things were a blur. 

I am who I am and believe in something completely different from what I am supposed to.

That line kept replaying in my head. What did it mean?

I tried to move around but something kept me in place, glued to a warm body. An arm. Henry held me close to him, not letting a pinch of room to move around.  Oh No! Cole is not going to like this... Does he even know? What ever this is, with Henry, happened way too fast and needs to stop. 

I pushed his arm away with as much stregnth as I could and ran for the door.

"What are you doing?" A barely awake Henry asked. His sleepy voice was so sexy it sent tingles through my body. No! Don't think like that!

"This was a mistake!  A big- no huge mistake! I have to  go." I grabbed the doorknob ready to run out of the room and was met by a furious Cole. 

"Bedroom. Now," He commanded me, pointing down the hall.

"Timothy, please! Don't do this. " I begged. His eyes roamed down my body, noticing me in only Henry's shirt. His eyes blew up in fury. "It isn't what it looks like."

"Bedroom. Now!" He screamed.

"No." I shook my head. "I won't do anything you say until you have calmed down." I heard Henry get off his bed and start walking toward us. I turned to him and pointed to his bed. "Go back."

Hands grabbed my waist and I was thrown over Coles shoulders. He started to walk down the hall towaard our room with me hitting his back screaming for him to put me down. I was dropped onto the bed, I didn't move or say a word.

"How could you? I trusted you! Is this what you do with everyguy? Sleep with them?"

I waited until Cole stopped screaming at me to answer. "We didn't have sex. I got drunk and passed out on his bed."

Oh? And what about you wearing.."He stomped close to me and ripped the shirt off leaving me in bra and underwear. "wearing, this-thing!?"

"My dress was killing me, it was too tight. He offered his shirt so I could finally breathe."

He took a step back, thinking if it could be the truth."How am I supposed to beleive you?"

"You aren't supposed to, but I would like you to..." I whispered playing with my hands.

 "What aren't you telling me?" He stepped closer to me and knelt down so his eyees reached mine.

 He reached out to touch my cheek, i drew a breath and told him. "We kissed." His hand dropped midway. He backed up far as he could. "I'm sorry."

"No, that's it. I am your fiance! You are supposed to stay loyal to me!" 

"I know and I am sorry. Truely sorry!"

He walked towards me and kept walking until he got to the dresser. He grabbed the key ontop of it." Now, I don't know if this is just because of leaving the school or whatever but your done for now."

"What do you mean" I asked.

"As your fiance, I am allowed to take you off the mission." I tried to protest but he raised his hand silencing me. "But I won't. This is only temporary, apperintally your the only one who the Prince will let in." He opened up the door and took a step out  but stopped so I could still see him. "Plus, I can't do that to someone I love." With that he walked out. The door knob jiggled and i knew he had locked it.