Chapter 3

"Rose,"

"Rose" 

"Rose!"

"What?" i opened my eyes to see an angry looking Cole. "Why are you so angry and why are you waking me up? Our Flight doesn't leave 'til ten!"

"It is nine fourty." He said plainly. My eyes widened as far as they could. No, It couldn't be. I went to sleep early! This can't be happening. I jumped out of bed completely forgetting Cole was it the room and took off my shirt and putting on a clean tank top. I almost pulled down my pants when I heard Colton clear his throat.

"Agh! What are you still doing here?" I shreiked. He smirked and I could tell he was about to make a stupid little comment.

"What? I can't watch my fiancee get changed?"

"No," I said bluntly. "You can't, now leave."

He mumbled something before he turned and left shutting the door. I ran to the bathroom grabbing my brush while dropping my pants and putting on some basketball shorts. I brushed my teeth and hair and didn't even bother doing my makeup. When I get off the plane I have to go to my fitting.. I have to wear stupid dresses for thus mission. Ugh! I hate dresses. I ran out the door and grabbed Cole who was waiting by the door.

We made it to the plane on time and as soon as I was on it I fell into a deep sleep. 

...

I don't know how I got off the plane. I don't remember, all I remember is waking up in the car on the way to the fitting at the agency near the castle.

I Groaned quietly waking up. "Where am I?"

"Baby We are on our way to the fitting" Cole quietly said playing with my hair.

"I told you not to call me that!" I pushed his hand away and rubbed my eyes.

"Well get used to it because we have to act like we are passionate about eachother,baby. And plus, I will call my fiancee what ever I want." He went back to playing with my hair but this time I dind't stop him.

"But! The Rules!" I squealed. He laughed. Bastered. 

"Don't apply to this mission and you will change your mind. I am actually a good guy Rose and I think you would like me if you gave me a chance."

I snorted and started to laugh.

"Your conceited! How can I be match with a conceited Bastered?" 

He yet again mumbled something I couldn't quite hear. The car turned into a driveway hidden by sometrees. When the car stopped we were greeted by A girl my age. She was tall with a perfect figure, she had  long dark hair and had her arms crossed on her chest, She looked angry.

'Hi," She said plainly. "Im Arabella Blake Williamson but I like to be called Aria." 

"Hey! I am Rose! And this is some guy" I said pointing at Cole behind me. 

He gave a low chuckle and said "Cole. We are here for the Queen and King Mission fitting."

"Duh" She laughed. "Do you think im stupid? Why do you think I would be here if i didn't know that? Jeez. You need a brain in that empty head! How did you even get on this mission?"

I started laughing so hard I almost fell down on my knees. Cole didn't think it was funny though so that made it even funnier. "I like her!'I told him and he made a dirty look to me. 

"Come on," Aria called, heading towards the door. "Let's get started."

She led us into the house where many people were running around, one of them came up to us and started to talk to Aria. He was young, about our age and had a built body. I could tell She clearly liked him when her eyes lit up and a smile crept  up on her lips when he came.

 "Hey Aria! Is this her?" He asked.

She seemed shaken like She wanted him to say something else. "Huh? Oh yeah. This is her. Hey you and i need to go hang out later. Maybe the resturant downtown?"

He shook his head. "You know your fiance wouldn't like that" He said rubbing a large scar on his arm. I wonder what happened. hmm... 

'he is an asshole, Derek. I don't love him not even a tiny bit." Derek was about to say something when Cole cleared his throat making me glare at him.

"Oops sorry, come on. Cole, go with Aria, Rose come with me." Derek started walking so I followed. He led me to a room where I was automatically surrounded by tape measures and colors.

"She looks good in Red."  A man said. 

"No, purple."

"Blue!" Everyone was firghting on which color looked best on me. At least until one old woman came into the room. 

"No," She said. "She looks best in yellow." Everyone ood and ahhed when she held a light yellow fabric up to my skin. She was right, it did look good on me. Everyone started making dresses of different colors (but mostly yellow). i was forced to wear  many crowns and when  I was done I was speechless. 

I looked beautiful! The dress was simple but amazing. It was strapless and clung onto my stomach. It had ruffles flowing to the bottom. I wore silver heels which was definatly different from the nikes I usually wear but thanks to school heels weren't a problem, I could even kick someone ass in them!

I walked out of the room to meet Cole and I was completely shoked. He looked AH-MA-ZING  in his tux. He seemed to like what he saw too because his jaw dropped literally. "WOW, he said. "you look... "His dropped jaw changed into a seductive grin. "Sexy" 

I slapped him playfully and warned him "don't or youll never be able to have kids"

"Are you saying you are planning on having our kids someday?" He asked bringing me closer to him.

"No, I won't ever have sex with you Cole." I pushed away from him and watched Aria and Derek laugh at us. "You wait," I warned him. "If you try anything Ill cut your balls off."