Chapter 19

Brown eyes narrowed down at me. My eyes were barely open and I could still see the anger the possessed. I didn't know who eyes they were or how who ever it was got into my room. I closed my eyes quickly before they could see I was awake  but it was too late. 

"Rose."

Her voice was strong and  full of authority. It was harsh and had no intentions of waking me up like a mother should- not that she was my mother. Far from it, actually. 

"Rose, wake up now." 

She raised her hand as to slap me but thankfully I felt the air being pushed around her hand. I caught it. 

"What are you doing?" I yelled at her.  I sat up and watched her as she straightened her body and glare at me. 

" I could ask you the same question. What the hell are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I asked her. I tried playing innocent but she knew better. She's smart, I'll give her that.

"You know exactly what I mean. Don't play coy" She hissed at me. " Why are you here? You found out who was the leader, yet you never reported to me! And you are here? Why are you here?"

"Well, for one,  I didn't come here voluntarily.. I just stayed." my eyes looked away from her, the guilt of wanting to stay  taring at me.

"Yeah, no kidding. What the hell are you doing with the Prince anyway? You are supposed to be with Cole, not... not HIM." She spat out the word like it was the worst word someone could possibly say. I cringed. 

"Wait," I realised something. She had to have been here for a while so was she the one that... "Did you shoot Henry?"

She laughed harshly. "You are on first name basis, that's perfect."

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION" i yelled.  

She pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "Damn right I did. You were supposed to love Cole and finish the mission but no! you had to fall for them both and frget about the mission. You are a disgrace. I will hate the day we took you to the school and I will forever hate the day I chose you to be apart this mission!" 

She got the gun ready to shoot but then she put it down. " I'll give you another chance, though. You are one of the best students I ever had  but I swear if you pull this stunt again I will kill you in an instant. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I said still not looking at her.

"Good, now choose." She stated without emotion.

"Choose what?" 

"Between them. If you choose Henry you will forever be a rouge. You will forever be a target and a criminal and I will kill you. If you choose Cole, youll be able to stay in the program and no one would have to know what happened. It will be like nothing happened." I gasped. How could I choose? It would be easier to choose Cole but if I did I would miss Henry. If I chose Henry I would miss Cole. Ugh.  

She turned and walked towards the door. Once she reached for the doorknob she looked back at me. "You have two hours. I'll find you." With that, she left.  I got up and ran to go see Cole and Henry. It didn't bother me that  I was just wearing a long shirt and some underwear. My time was ticking and I didn't know who I was going to choose. I just wanted to see them.

"Hey, hey! What's the rush sweetcheeks?" Cole smiled his gorgeous smile and laughed at me.

I took a deep breath, there was no way I was going to tell them the truth. "I needed to see you."