PT.2 C H A P T E R THIRTY- TWO

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather watch you do it." I said and pulled back. "Plus I'm working."

"You're always working. Sit your ass down and be with me." I pursed my lips and looked over my shoulder. "Don't put me in a bad mood now."

Her new bad moods were really bad moods too.. shit. With a huff, I sat down on the chair next to her and watched her smile 'innocently.'

"Yay okay. So guys this is the full frontal mascara. I'm gonna do an actual tutorial for this soon but for now.. I'll show you my look for tonight." I raised my eyebrows and watched, lowkey now curious at everything she was doing. "I like to start with an eye just 'cause that's how I be feeling, know what I'm saying?"

I leaned over and watched her open the round thingy that then showed a bunch of different colors. "What is that?" I mumbled and she looked over at me.

"Eye shadow babe. The Moroccan spice pallet to be detailed." I hummed with a nod as she showed the camera. "It's New Year's Eve so tonight I'm thinking.. flirty but cool. So.. I'm gonna go with stone cold."

I watched her drag the brush around in it before lifting it to her eyelid and with one swoop, my eyebrows shot up at the iced, bluish purple.. sparkling color. "Ooo." She said to herself like it wasn't her product. "You see that?" I nodded and rested my head on my chin when she did the same thing to her other eye lid. "You wanna pick something for my cheeks?"

She tilted the pallet to me and I looked around before pointing at a random color. "Scandal-ice.. you would." She laughed out before grabbing another brush. "Y'all know I love playing around with highlight and all that good stuff so I made a product that's flexible for all skin tones and.."

I zoned out of her talking and watched her spread the make up over her cheeks. She was so pretty. Ugh.

I smiled to myself at how in-depth and detailed she went into explaining her makeup. You could truly tell she cared about it and wasn't putting on a front. Nothing was sexier than a passionate woman, amiright? Well.. other than a passionate, sexy woman. I done hit the lotto.

Soon she was talking about her lipstick before raising one up. "This lipstick has a really beautiful.. almost metallic finish to it." She mumbled and I gawked when she put the lipstick on which had a ice purple touch to it.

"Oh shit." I said and she gave me a side eye, continuing to put it on. "You made this?" I said in praise and her eyes rolled, her lips pulling into a smile. "I would've never expected that color to look good as lipstick."

"Mhm, and it works for all skin colors and textures.." she capped the lipstick before flipping her hair back over her shoulders.

I grinned and looked over her face. "You're so beautiful." I mumbled and she looked over at me again as I shook my head, my eyes never leaving hers. "How you do it? Lemme know 'cause you make it look easy."

"Shut up." She said dramatically while leaning against my side.

"Is the lipstick smudge proof?" I said with a smirk and her eyebrows raised. I looked at the camera before raising my hand to block it, my head then leaning forward to connect our lips.

She smiled into the kiss before opening her mouth just when I did which made our tongue connect in sync. My head tilted with hers as I slid my hand down her back before playfully grabbing her ass.

A chuckle escaped her lips as she pulled back and looked at the phone when I lowered my hand, my eyes raising when I saw the lipstick still perfectly on. "Smudge proof bitches." She said, drawing an air check with her fingers. "No basic zone!"