THE WEDDING (Last Chapter)

SPENCER'S POV

As (Y/N) and I are on the couch, I see that stephen is asleep. I get up, and put him up in his crib. As I was doing so, (Y/N) was smiling at me. I looked at her and smiled back while holding him. I put him in his crib, then I come back out and cuddle with (Y/N). It's movie night, we try to have movie night as often as possible; But sometimes it feels impossible because of work. 

Whenever I work, I start missing her. Even once I start driving, I start to miss her like crazy. I'm always thinking about how crazy it was of how I met her, what were the chances? Like, really though? 

While I'm thinking about all of this, I look at her and kiss her on the forehead. She looks up and starts smiling. "What was that for?" she said giggling. I smiled, "nothing, it was just because" I said. She smiled back and kissed me. 

We continued to watch the movie so we could enjoy the time we have together as work can call at any time.

~Fast forward an hour~

as the movie ends I hear her yawning. I chuckle, "someone's sleepy" I said. She just simply nodded. "Let's go to bed, how about that? At least before stephen wakes up" I said. She nodded again, "Okay" she said.

We headed to our bedroom when we jinxed ourselves. Stephen started crying. (Y/N) starts walking in there; that's right when I stopped her. "You know what babe? I got this. you go lay down. I'll be there in a minute" I said. "are you sure?" she said as she was yawning. I kissed her forehead, "Yes, I'm sure",  she nodded and headed to bed. 

I picked up stephen and gently started to bounce him up and down. Luckily, it didn't take long for him to stop crying and fall asleep. I put him back down in his crib carefully. I smiled just looking at him for a moment, then headed to bed. 

I took off the clothes I had on and just put on some PJs for bed, I got into bed and saw (Y/N) drifting in and out of it. Almost falling asleep, but not wanting to it looked like. "I was waiting for you" she said sleepily and smiled. "I see" I smiled and kissed her head. We looked into each others eyes. "I'm so excited to marry you in a few months." she said. I smiled, "I'm excited to marry you too, baby" I said in a whisper; "time really flies by when you're happy" she said smiling. 

When I tell you I smiled like crazy, oh my god. I know I've made her happy, but she's right, It really does fly by when you're happy and with the right person. 

She eventually fell asleep with a smile on her face.  All I could do is just stare at her and smile. She's so beautiful. I love her so much. I keep on thinking about how lucky I am to have her in my life.

Not too long after that, I fell asleep with her,

~A few months later~

YOUR POV

I'm getting ready for the wedding, It's gonna be happening in a few hours. It's so surreal it's crazy. God, my heart is pounding. I'm also feeling so excited, and I'm gonna be so happy to call him my husband from this day forward.

I can't wait to see how handsome he looks in his tux. He's gonna look so cute, and handsome. 

The girls are helping me get ready, and some are just chilling in the room with me and being excited for me. For makeup I went with a natural look. I can't wait to but my dress on after my makeup is all done and doing a couple other things.