Nevada case pt 3.

ROSSI'S POV
I get to the crime scene and I see Morgan and Reid looking around one last time to find clues.

"Have you had any luck finding anything yet?" I asked.

Reid nodded. "Indeed we did, it looks like she left some stuff of hers behind while she was in a hurry" he said.

He picked up a few papers, along with a few strands of hair from the scene. "What are the papers for?" I asked. Reid shrugged. "We don't know quite yet. Could just be a note or something to let out her frustrations. Could be something else entirely for all we know" he said.

I nodded. "Alright, well just let me know when you find out" I said. Reid nodded.

"How about you Morgan? You find anything?" I asked him as he was shuffling through the things in the drawers and still looking around. He nodded. "Yep, I sure did" he said.

As he said that he raised a piece of Jewelry of where looked like to be a bracelet. "See if you find anything else like that. Jewelry, clothes, whatever you can find down here. I'm gonna take a quick look upstairs" I said.

Morgan nodded. "You too reid, let me know if you find anything else" I said, he gave a half smile and nodded. "I will" he said.

I head up the stairs, and go into the main bedroom up there. I shuffle through the drawers, and found some more jewelry. It was another bracelet; along with a necklace and earrings.

I put them in a plastic bag and handed it to the investigators. They nodded and took it. "Thank you" one of them said. I nodded.

I went through the room even more. A few minutes later, I go through the closet and found a pink tank top with some white shorts.

Along with an ivory cardigan

Along with an ivory cardigan. We also put that along with the rest of the evidence. Other than that, we didn't seem to find anything else. So I met with everyone else downstairs. There's hotch, Reid and Morgan waiting by the door.

"Any of you guys find anything else?" I asked out of curiosity. "I found a couple of rings, they didn't look like engagement or wedding rings or anything though. More like promise rings. There were two of them" hotch said. I nodded.

"I wonder if the unsub made them give them a promise ring, maybe one ended up in a breakup but kept it and then got the other one recently?" I said trying to think.

Reid curled is bottom lip a little, "hm, it's certainly possible" he said.

"Let's just gets going to the station and see if they found out anything" hotch said. We all nodded and headed out to the SUVs and headed out to the station.

Hotch and I were in one, and Reid and Morgan in the other.
——————————————————————————-
REID'S POV
Aaa we're getting back to the station, I get a call from Garcia, "hey so, sadly, there were a few more victims before we found out who the unsub was. They are 25 yr old Thomas Stevens, 24 year old Chris Allen, and 27 year old Michael Owens, but on the bright side however, according to the evidence, it surprisingly didn't take too long to get the results back to know who the unsub is. Her name is Sophia Gomez, shes 23 and seemed to have a rough childhood." She said finishing what she was saying.

"So what happened to her as a child then?" I asked with Morgan seeing a confused look on my face. "It's the typical abuse when she was about 12, they had starved her for days if they felt she didn't behave right and at 15 she started to get an interest in knives and started a collection. Shortly after starting that coloration, when she would get mad or upset she would start stabbing a pillow or anything closest to her, or anything she could find. She then later on went to just stabbing walls and etcetera" she replied.

"I'm kind of afraid to ask b-but did she do anything to animals or anything?" I asked being nervous for the response. "No, she didn't, she's actually an animal lover which is why there's no history of her doing harm to animals." Garcia said.

"That's strange, before committing a homicide, they usually go to do animals first then doing homicide.." I said trying to think and make sense of it. I shook off the thought. "So, does this mean you know where she is?" I asked her.

"Yes and no" she said. "She has two phones activated so you guys may need to split up into 2 groups after I call the others at the station." She added.

"Okay, well where are the 2 locations then?" I asked.

"One seems to be at a casino and the other one seems to be at her home address" she said.

"Okay" I said. "Just send me one of the locations addresses and we'll get to the station to get the others. Then send the others the other location" I added.

"Okay, genius, also, your girlfriend (y/n) is doing just fine by the way reid. She's doing fine, we've actually been joking around and laughing most of this time. And she's asleep right now. Just wanted to let you know she's still here, and safe with me" she said. I smiled. "Thanks garcia" I said.

"Mhm" she said as she hung up, I put my phone back into my pocket. Making sure that she actually hung up before I put it back considering I had her on speaker before she had hung up.

I then stick it in my pocket, as soon as I do I get a text from her.

Garcia: "11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135 is the casino she's at"

"Alright Morgan, the casino she's at is about half an hour away. After we figure out who is going with who we gotta get going" I said.

Morgan nodded. "You got it" he said.

5 minutes go by and we're at the station, hotch and Rossi best is just by a few minutes. We all walk in together. We meet up with the rest of the team.

"Alright, JJ and Simmons , go with Reid and Morgan. And prentiss and Alvez, you'll come with a Rossi and I" Hotch said. We all nodded.

Hotch pulls out his phone.

Garcia: "house address: 4382 Hickory Ridge Dr, Las Vegas NV, 89109"

"Alright, Garcia just sent me the home address, let's get going" he said.

We all nodded. We all head out. I hear JJ's phone go off.

"Hello?" She said putting her phone up to her ear. "Okay, yeah it'll take a while to go to the casino, just let us know if she's there or not then" she added. "Alright bye" she said before hanging up.

"Alright, so the home is about 10 minutes from the station. They're going straight there and letting us know if she's there or was there recently" said.

We all nodded. About 15 to 20 minutes go by and my phone goes off. "Yes?" I said answering. "Hey reid, there's no sign of her here, but I'd say she was here about an hour or so ago" he said responding. "Okay, we'll try to get there as soon as we can then." I said.

"We'll be right behind you. See you there" he said. "Okay" then the call ended.

I put my phone back into my pocket. Then i asked JJ, "hey JJ, what was the description for her that you guys came up with?" I asked.

JJ looked shocked for a minute. "Oh, yeah of course" she said. Then she looked like she zoned out.