Going home

(1844 words)

MY POV

After a while of them playing and sitting there, Spence gave a hand gesture to come over there for a minute. So I got up off of the bench and walked over.

Once I got to where him and Penelope were, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my stomach. He put his hand there for a minute and smiling. I put my hand on top of his; smiling with him.

All the kids cup their hands over their mouth. I chuckle. "Are you having a baby?" Jack asks. I smile and nod. Henry gasps once more. "Oh my god, can I feel your tummy?" Henry asks.

"Of course!" I said smiling. He jogs over with a big smile on his face. As he put his hand on my stomach he was smiling. "Wow, so we're gonna have a new friend?" Michael asks.

I chuckle and nod. At this point Michael is about 5 years old. Michael is smiling and came up to me. "Can I?" He asks. I nod. "Of course you can" I said.

I see Spence smiling in the background with everyone having a turn touching my stomach. After Michael was done, I ask Penelope if she wanted to feel my stomach. She gasped then squealed as she walked over.

She then put one of her hands on my stomach, she looked so happy and excited. She gasped. "Oh my god, that's awesome" she said. I swiftly put my head down and chuckled then slowly brought it back up. "Thanks Penelope" I said laughing. She smiled and nodded. "Of course" she said.

"Spence, I think I'm starting to get tired. Do you think we can go?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course we can" he said.

Before we left, I gave everyone a hug. I gave Henry and Michael a hug, then I gave a gentle one to Penelope. I then walked over to Spence and held his hand as we walked back into the house.

Everyone looks at us. First to look at us was Hotch and Rossi. Of course they'd be the first ones to look at us walking in. Then I saw JJ and Emily; then Morgan, and last but not least Simmons and Alvez.

"I think we're gonna get going guys. We're getting tired." Spence says. Everyone nods. First to hug Spence was Morgan. First to hug me was JJ then Emily. Then Morgan hugged me wishing me luck and nothing but happiness. I nodded and said thank you.

Then we hugged everyone else and they all told us congratulations and wished us good luck. I saw JJ walk over one more time before I left and hugged me one more time. "You're gonna be a great mother (y/n) I have no doubts you will be. Congratulations and good luck" she whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded; I said thank you.