Her protector.

**SN: may not update tomorrow, not sure yet. I just know I'm warn out from the concert! Also, I didn't know what to exactly name this chapter rn so bare with me for the time being. 😂 Hope you enjoy reading!**
————————————————————————
REID'S POV
I wake up, I look at the time. 6:30, perfect. I know I slept in my work clothes but I'm fine with that considering I'm not wearing the same thing today. Even if I did I knew that would be my choice and such, but I didn't want anyone to think something was wrong.

So I go to my luggage and I shuffle through it and find the perfect outfit.

A baby blue dress shirt with a design on it, black dress pants and a navy blue tie with sliver design on it

A baby blue dress shirt with a design on it, black dress pants and a navy blue tie with sliver design on it. I then put on my converses.

I walk out of my room, and I see morgan. "Hey, everyone else downstairs?" I ask. He nods. "Must've has a good nights sleep pretty boy" he said chucking. I was confused for a moment before I realized I forgot to fix my hair after waking up.

I hope we catch this guy, then I can see (y/n) again. I can cuddle with her and spend time with her. Even though she's with garcia I still worry.

I decide to text Garcia, "hey, how are you and (y/n) doing?" she replied almost immediately, "we're both doing just fine. (Y/n) has worried about you, she's slept most of the time. She's thought a lot about you Spencer" she said in her reply. I smiled. "Wow, she really thinks about me? I think that's crazy. I hope I also find this way im gonna ask her out."

I thought to myself. "Thank you Garcia, keep me updated every so often about (y/n)" I texted. "Of course I will!" She replied back. I smiled then slid my phone back into my pocket.

I went downstairs with Morgan, i then see everyone else in the lobby. "Ready to go?" Everyone nods. We go in two separate SUVs . I went with Morgan and JJ meanwhile everyone else was in the other.

We go to the second location that Garcia sent to us yesterday. We found more parts and such in the freezer. it made me think of statistic of cannibals. "Did you know because humans are blessed with survival instincts, they often turn towards what is known as survival cannibalism. Simply put, humans can likely eat dead people or simply kill and then eat fellow humans in case they are starving?" (This is a real fact I found online btw - I found it on factslegend.org ) I spit out that statistic / fact out of nowhere.

Morgan and JJ just raised an eyebrow. "That's Uh-very interesting Spence" she said as if she really didn't want to hear it. Either that or she was disgusted.

"Let's go around the back" hotch said. We all nodded and follow. We have our guns out in front of us with of course our bulletproof vests.

We hear something as if someone was just eating meat. Like a lion eating a zebra. We open the back door and there he was.

Morgan walks up to him slowly. "Get up.. slowly and walk backward carefully then Put your hands behind your head" he did as he said. But then again he just sat there, standing there.

He wasn't moving from where he was standing, he wasn't going any closer toward Morgan. So he decided to come up and grab both of his hands somewhat forcibly and put the cuffs on him.

I take a big sigh of relief. "Well, At least that's over with" I said as I thought to myself. As I thought of it morgan said it out loud. We all nodded our heads. "I just can't wait to go home now." I said. "So you can see that pretty lady?" He said teasingly.

I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, "no, just to be able to sleep in my own bed" I said trying to be convincing. "Okay pretty boy, whatever you say" he said as he pat my shoulder twice.

I rolled my eyes. We get back to the hotel and pack our belongings. Before I know it we're on the jet. I text (y/n). "Hey, (y/n) we finally caught the man. On our way home now! See you soon! :) ❤️" I sent it. I was so excited to see her, my heart was pulsating. This woman in such a short period of time just means so much to me.

I hear my phone go off, "ahh, yay! Now I don't have to worry about you! Now we can watch a movie together coming back. You can protect me again! (I loved it when you held me, that's when I felt protected with you) but yeah, see you soon Spence! (: ❤️" she replied. As I finished reading it I was smiling like crazy. I thought it would hurt smiling this much.

She basically just called me her protector, I love that. I will always protect her. Always.

I also thought it would hurt as I had a huge smile on my face. I took a nap on the jet. I know it wouldn't take long, but I'm exhausted. I fell asleep for about an hour, and as I wake up we're landing.

I grab my belongings, and go to the BAU really quick to do a few things then to get (y/n) from Garcia. I wanted to try to surprise her though. So I went to a flower shop and got her blue hydrangeas. I opened the door as quietly as humanly possible. Garcia saw me as I was bent down a little bit sneaking in.

I gave her a gesture to be quiet as I had my index finger over my lips for a minute. I tapped (y/n) on the shoulder. She jumped and turned around. She gasped.

"Oh my god, Spence you scared me!" She said with we hand on her chest. I smiled. "I got you a little something" I said. "And what's that?" She said curiously with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

I pulled out the hydrangeas from behind my back. She gasped. "Spence! Thank you so much!" She said as she hugged me tightly. We both smiled. "I'm so happy about this I could even kiss you!" She added.

She realized what she had said to me. I just had a shocked look on my face. "Wow, did she really just say that?" I thought to myself.

"Uh- I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to say that" she said being nervous, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's okay, don't worry about it" I said and nodded. She smiled.

I would've said that it's okay and grabbed her and kissed her, but I want to be a gentleman and ask her properly to be my girlfriend first.