Becoming A Stripper

So, becoming a stripper.. I thought to myself, I've considered stripping before, but never ever did I actually ever actually take action upon it other than as I said considering it. But, it would bring it more money than just working at Walmart.. ugh, Walmart.. my job that I currently have, which I won't have much longer, doesn't bring the money I need to the table and enough for rent.

After work I'm going to go to the club and see about actually doing this. I feel confident.. enough to do it. My boyfriend might not like it, but he may have to get over it.. I hope anyway.

It's crazy to think I'm going through with this. I never did I imagine being comfortable enough to do something like this. But barely getting enough for rent and to put food on the table for us started getting hard. I need something that brings in a little more income.

I sigh to myself, this is crazy. I thought to myself it's crazy, but a good idea and need to make enough money for this. I CANT get evicted. I just can't.

Anyway, on my break I was texting my boyfriend and he seems to be angry.. a lot of the time. He's a slob, but it bothers him when I don't clean up or make anything neat around the house. He wants me to do all the work. I can't believe it, it's been so long since I forgot to do the dishes and laundry. Now he's pissed cause I forgot to do it cause I was almost late for work.

I know it's gonna be hell getting back to the apartment.. but I guess I'll just put up with it like I have for the past 3 years. It's hard, but I'm trying to push through.

I get off of work at 8pm, I'll then head to the club. I can do this, I don't care if my boyfriend gets upset or not. I can't get evicted and I can't just not be able to bring food home.. it just gives me anxiety thinking about what will happen when I get home, and when he'll find out. I hope it's not bad like a few times before.

——-
*fast forward to 8pm*

I finally got off of work, thank god. It felt like forever. I turned my phone off after my break, so once I turned it back on.. my phone started blowing up with at least 20 texts or so and 5 phone calls. You can figure who called me, my boyfriend.. he was so angry with me, but I'm almost used to it now.

I head to the club, and I walk in.
Person at the front desk: "hey, how are you? It'll be 20$ for entry!"
I widened my eyes & put my head back a little bit, I look around me and started to get a bit anxious.
I started to stumble over my words.
I said to them: "I-I um.. I'm here for a job" as I smile awkwardly.
Front desk: "ah, okay, right this way ma'am!"
I nodded, and followed them. Once I got to where I needed to be I said "thank you" to them.
They nodded and walked off.
I did what they told me to do to get the job. Hoping I did okay, or more than okay so I can get the job and also get the proper attire for it.
I did a few more things they told me to do, and then I'd find out after.
About 15 minutes or so go by, they're making the decision. I get anxious.

My heart starts to beat faster, and my chest starts hurting as I try breathe. I take a deep breath. I did one of those breathing techniques my therapist told me to do when I got anxious.
They're about to tell me. I'm so nervous, I start biting my nails.

the interviewer who instructed me on doing everything started standing up. As he stood up he cleared his throat and put his hands on the table in front of him for support. Then he's about to tell me.

"Oh my god" I thought to myself. " He's about you say it" I added.

He looked at me, made direct eye contact and said "well, miss (y/n) (l/n) you're hired"

I want to pinch myself, but I know that wouldn't look professional. I felt both of my hands cup my mouth as I sat there in shock.

Then I walk up to shake his hand, "thank you sir!" I said in excitement, but also a professional tone.
He looked at me, "no need to call me sir ma,am. Just call me Lenny" he said as we let go of the handshake.
I nodded and left.

——
I thought to myself that I must be dreaming, this can't be reality. I pinched myself when I got to my car. "Ow!" I thought to myself, realizing I wasn't dreaming.

I go to the store and buy what I need for work now. I called Walmart and told them I quit. Thankfully they understood.

They said I start tonight, so I just gotta get dressed and I start in about an hour and a half.
I get to the store and buy everything I need. I loved the outfit I got not to mention.

The outfit I bought

The outfit I bought.
——
Tonight is gonna be my first night, and it's so crazy to think I'm actually a stripper now. Wow. Just.. wow. I thought to myself. I squeal just a little from the excitement!