The movie. | SMUT

**THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT** (I also chose a random pic for this chapter! Also, if you really like this chapter and such please vote! It would be appropriated, thank you!💓)

REID'S POV

But then.. I notice something. I can see through the shirt she picked out. I see a royal blue laced bra and panties. My heart starts to beat really fast again. She walks over to the other side of the couch so we can cuddle and watch the movie.

"You gonna turn the movie back on?" she said looking up at me, I nodded. I turned the movie back on. But truth is, I'm not so focused on the movie anymore. We were watching hocus pocus for fun. But I now couldn't keep my eyes off of her beautiful body. I keep looking at her, up and down more than I feel like I should be.

Then sexual tension builds, I don't think I can just watch this movie and not make a move, or do anything at all.

It's too much, I can't, I can't watch the movie. The sexual tension is too much. I'm trying to hide how I have a boner, I'm not sure why I'm trying to hide it now, she's my girlfriend now. I suppose it's just what I'm used to. once I realize how turned on I am, I pause the movie.

"Everything okay Spence?" She asked as if she was teasing me. "Uh, yeah- yeah" I said. She shrugged, "okay then" she went back to face the tv, waiting for me to start the movie back up.

I get closer, and tilt her head up so she's looking at me. I look at her in her eyes then down to her lips a few times. Then I just go for it, I kiss her, she kisses me back.

It feels like such a rush, like I had adrenaline, like after you get off a rollercoaster.

Kissing turns into making out, my hands are on her cheekbones as I lean toward her body causing hers to lay down on the couch. I then ask for an entrance, she allows it. We're making out for a while, as we make out I caress her body. Going from her collarbones to her thighs.

As I get to her thighs though, I pull up her leg a bit aggressively. She smiles while we take a minute to breathe. I put my head close to hers, I'm breathing heavy. I then continue to breathe heavily, I bend down so I can whisper in her ear. "Do you want to? I bet you do" I whispered into her ear as I could tell it brought shivers to her spine.

She nodded and smiled, biting her bottom lip. I smiled.

I kiss her again, but this time, I go down toward her neck. I keep kissing her neck, I can tell it turns her on cause she's trying not to moan too loud. I start sucking on her neck a little bit, she slightly puts a grip on the couch. I take a break as I smile, I go back up.

I go back down toward her ear, "it's okay to moan baby, you can moan as loud as you please" I lightly bit her ear as I went back toward her neck.

As I kissed it, she let out a moan. "There you go baby" I said in a softer voice. I go under the shirt she's wearing, grabbing her chest. I pull her up a little bit so I can unclip it. One strap came off on one side, the other came off the other side. I toss it to the side.

We're both breathing heavily now, "oh fuck, Spencer please" she said begging. I smiled, I kissed her lips, I then raised the shirt and kissed her from the middle of her chest to the edge of her panties. I come back up. I put one of my hands down, rubbing my hand toward her panties.

She's biting her lip, she couldn't hold it in anymore. She let out a loud moan. I bit my lip. I start rubbing harder, she's grabbing the couch more, panting as I know she wants more.

I keep rubbing from outside her panties, she keeps moaning. I finally take her panties off with my teeth, as it got closer to her ankles I just took them off with my hands and tossed them somewhere.

I slid a couple of my fingers into her, she moaned. "Oh my god, Spencer. Yes, keep going please" she said begging. "Okay baby" I did a half smile.

As I still have a couple of my fingers inside of her, I slide them in and out slowly, she's breathing heavy and moaning so loud, it's turning me on so much it's making me stay hard.

I then start going faster, I slide my fingers in and out faster and faster. She let go of the couch and started to held onto me, scratching me from the pleasure.

I then put one of my fingers on her clit, this makes her squirm. Her legs are shaking, that's satisfying to me. I then go down on her for a couple minutes, then I hear "sp-Spence I'm gonna-" I knew what she was gonna say, so I stopped. I then took off my pants and boxers.

I lay back down onto the couch as I enter inside her. She moaned and started to scratch my arms. As I knew it was pleasing her, I thrust faster in her.

"Sp-Spencerrr" I hear her say softly then raising her voice a little bit from all the pleasure I'm giving her.

I'm moaning so much. "Aw, yeah baby, come on" I said. We're breathing heavy, she finished first. I haven't finished yet, it take me a little bit.

she's biting her lip, it seems like she's still enjoying every minute she's getting of this, then I know she feels another one coming on, and I'm about to finish with her.

"Ohhh" I said as I finished and breathing heavy. She's just panting from doing it again. I smiled, "was this your plan?" I said as I got a towel making sure I don't get anything on my boxers and such.

I start putting my boxers back on, "maaaybe" she said teasingly. I smiled again and shook my head, "well congratulations, it worked" I said with a little giggle.

She smiled, "hey, I've wanted to do this with you for a while now, and now that you're my boyfriend now I can definitely do so" she said as she was getting up off the couch and getting her undergarments, and running to the bathroom cleaning herself up.

She comes back a few minutes later with her undergarments on. "You wanna cuddle?" She asked. "Sure!" I said happily. "Also, I'm shocked you've wanted to do this with me, I didn't think anybody would've wanted to" I said to her.

She just stares at me for a minute. "Spence, for one, you created this" pointing to her hair, it's now messy sex hair. I laughed a little. "And two, you're a very attractive, hot, sexy and smart man. Anybody would be lucky to be with you. Physically or not" she said playfully being annoyed crossing her arms. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." I chuckled as I walked to her and grabbed her by her waist and kissing her before putting on my pajama pants back on.

I then go back to where she's standing, we go back into our bedroom now. And we just lay there, talking, laughing, and cuddling.

I couldn't be happier than how I am in this very moment.