Trapped

MY POVIt's dark, so dark I only see the shadows of those who might be with me

MY POV
It's dark, so dark I only see the shadows of those who might be with me.

And maybe a little bit of light, but enough to see the shadows that I just mentioned.

That's all there is, otherwise it looks like an abandoned place like where they took me the first time.

...but it also... looks... different.

I'm not sure how to explain how it looks different, but it does.

I'm sure it could still be day out, but I'm not sure if it's night out or not cause they have stuff on the windows to block out any light from them.

Only light I'm getting is from a little skylight.

I'm strapped to a chair like last time. Except this time. There's only two straps around me. Cause of my stomach there's only two straps. but unlike last time, they used cuffs. Last time they used rope.

I knew that Trevor was crazy, but I underestimated him. he's a fucking psychopath. I know know how I put up with that for like a year or two.

"Oh look, someone came back to us" a mysterious voice said.

"....that's not Trevor." I thought to myself.

I keep on trying to think about how it could possibly be, but I have no idea.

I'm getting stressed very easily, and is no good to the baby.

Maybe that's their goal, to get me as stressed as possible so my baby turns out to be a stillborn.

Fuck that, I'm not letting that happen. No way in hell.

So I try to think of Spence and the breathing techniques he told me about.

I repeat them over and over.

....until I hear that familiar voice.

I hear a scoff, "well hi there, long time, no see" he says.
"I bet you can't wait to have that baby together, buut, if this goes as planned, you won't be having it with your loverhe added.

I get a little anxious as this point, "what the hell do you mean?!" I said.

"If this goes as planned, you and I will raise that baby. we will also be together again and married one day" Trevor said.