Nevada case pt. 2

SPENCER'S POV

So after finding out that the one upstairs has a wife, we couldn't help but to look into the one down here. He's not married, but he's in a relationship.

"Do you think there would be any other reason as to why she would be in such a hurry other than someone being at the door and whatever?" Morgan said. I shook my head.

"I wouldn't think so, I think she only had a gun just in case she needed it to be quick and had to hurry. Other than that I think her MO would be to stab them multiple times like the other one upstairs" I said.

Morgan nodded. "Do we have an ID for either of them yet?" Morgan said.

Rossi nodded. "Indeed we do." rossi said. Morgan and I nodded. "It's 25 year old Aaron Jones who got shot here" he said as he was pointing to his body.

"Then upstairs is 28 year old Danny Miller" Rossi Added.

Morgan and I nodded once again. "So I wonder why one is Caucasian and the other is Hispanic?" Morgan asked confused.

"I think it's because in her mind and in her eyes they look very similar. Maybe they both remind her of an ex or something" I said. They nodded.

Poor Danny and Aaron didn't see it coming, that they were with a possible serial killer.

Danny was stabbed 52 times, a bit of overkill in my opinion. We'll see how it is once they've had the autopsy, EMS just took the bodies away after being able to identify them after not being able to for a little while.

They had no physical IDs or anything on them, they had to do it by fingerprint. I'm just glad we were able to identify them.

"I think I'll go to the victims families house's , I'll meet up with you a little bit later on" Rossi says.

——————————————————————————-
ROSSI'S POV
I go to Danny Miller's family first, I knock on the door.

I hear the door unlock, and slowly opening. It was a bit of an older woman, I'd say about late 50's, and a man behind her about early 60's. Then I saw someone about to start crying a few feet behind him that was around Danny's age; I'd say around 25.

She must be the wife, anyhow when they open the door they say. "Can I help you?" The older lady asks. "Hi, I'm Agent David Rossi from the FBI, do you mind if I come in and sit with you for a moment?" I asked. "Uh– um, okay sure" she said anxiously.

As I walk in the house going into the living room I asked, "are you Danny's mother?" I needed to know so I knew I was talking to his parents.

As I turn around to be facing her, she nods. "Yes, yes I am. We haven't seen Danny for at least 48 hours" she said worried playing with her long nails.

"And are you his wife?" I asked turning my head to the younger woman. She nodded. "Yes, I'm lily miller. We only got married a year ago" she said.

I nodded. As we all sat down; them sitting on the couch and I'm sitting on the seat in front of them. "What is it agent Rossi? What's wrong? Did something happen to Danny?" His mother asks.