Juhi forwards her hand to the girl for a handshake. The newcomer looked at her and then at her hand, "Will this cost me something?"

Juhi laughed, "Of course not silly. I like you. How about being friends?"

Almost the whole college was standing in the garden now and looking at the shocking scene being folded, the newcomer smiled and hesitatingly took Juhi's hand.

"I am Avni and you?"

"I am Juhi and you will get to know me very soon as I am quite popular here." Juhi was confident.

Avni was about to say something when a girl screamed her name, "AVNIIIIIII" Avni knew who it was and smiled. Neha came running towards her and hugged her, "It seems like babe is already making new friends without me."

Juhi got confused, "You two know each other" Neha looked at Juhi and started to observe her.

"Of course we know each other. She is my long lost best friend." Juhi did not like the information she was told. From the start she did not like Neha, but had her on her side to be close to Neil. For some odd reason, Neil seemed to be interested in her and not all the time but did talk with Neha.

"Oh that's nice. We all know each other."

Avni smiled, "I am glad it will be easy for us to adjust."

The bell rang, indicating that the second lecture is going to start now. Everyone started to rush as second lectures were the worst for most of them. All the professors were kharuse.

"Where is the Psychology hall?" Avni was confused and asked Neha.

"Omg you have psychology now?" She had wide eyes, a smile on her lips, and was jumping up and down while holding Avni's shoulders.

"You are crazy Neh, leave me before people get the wrong idea about us" Neha was crazy and knowing that her best friend had her lectures with her, made her be even more crazy.

"Leave them and come with me. We have the same hall to go to" Neha dragged Avni with her to go to their lecture hall before the time runs out.

Avni was being pulled by her crazy friend when she bumped into a boy.

He was a cute looking one. He had a white shirt on with blue jeans. He had black shining shoes on that had a D on them at the corner.

Customize shoes!

Avni and Neha stopped and Avni looked up. There stood the person Avni did not want to see at this point.

He put on a tough look and faced Avni, "Can't you watch where you are going pretty lady?"

Avni rolled her eyes, while Neha chuckled.

Avni pushed the boy aside and grabbed Neha's hand and walked past him, "I didn't want to see this mouse's face." Avni signed and whispered it to herself but the boy and Neha heard it.

Neha started to laugh and the boy followed them. Knowing he was following, Avni stopped and turned around, "Look mister I know I am pretty but you do not have to follow me. I might be taken or I might not be taken. Either way you can not have me."

The boy was amused with Avni, while Neha had her eyes wide.

"I hate to disappoint you my lady but you see this room" the boy pointed towards the room to their left, " I have a lecture here to attend. So, if you do not mind." Winking at her, the boy went inside the room.

Avni stomped her feet and was dragged in the same room to attend the lecture.

To her disappointment, every ajooba Avni came across in the morning was present. This was the first lecture in her life that Avni has seen full.