Part 27 EPILOGUE

Trevor's POV

      I am stuck in the spot where I just sad goodbye to girl that I love. "Come on we're taking you home." Dennis says as Luke helps him by grabbing my bag and keys from my pocket. "Shes gone. I screwed up." I break down in tears as Dennis drives my car. "I'm sorry dude." He says and I can't help but chuckle at my life. "Whats funny?" He asks worried. "You told me she'd find out which she did. You said she wouldn't forgive me you were right. I should have listened to you." I state. "She hugged you that must have met something." She said I couldn't fix this. That she won't be able to get over what I did to her. How am I able to live my life knowing I ruined her. I ruined the girl I love." I say as we pull into my house. "You will move on. Shes alive. That means something, whether you are in her life or not, shes alive and thats what matters." He says as we step out of the vehicle. 

      "Are your parents home?" Luke asks. "No. Even if they were they wouldn't care." I answer. 'I'm sure they would your parents love you." "They can't even look at me. When my dad does I can see the disappointment in his eyes." We enter the house and sit around the living room. "I'm sorry dude for everything." Luke says sincerely. "I am too. I shouldn't have ditched you with Sam." "Hey, I wasn't helping with the comments I made. I just wish I saw how you really felt before." I nod and we decide to watch a movie and play a few video games, trying to keep my mind occupied. 

        A WEEK LATER

     Its been a week since Kelsey been at school and made that statement. She hasn't been back to school and I honestly don't think she'll ever come back. Today after school Dennis, Luke and I are gonna go to Mr. Young's House to see hows shes doing. 

     "Are you ready?" Dennis asks as we all get in my vehicle driving to her house. "I don't even know if he'll let us in." I say honestly. "Atleast she'll know you still care." Luke says and I give him a slight smile as I look in the rearview mirror. 20 minutes later we pull up to the house and I take a deep breathe as we step out of the car. We walk up to the door and knock. 

    "Hello- What are you doing here?" Her Uncle scowls as he sees me and my friends standing there. "Can we see Kelsey?" Sam asks as I'm speechless. "I don't think thats a good idea." He states about to close the door and I place my hand on the door to stop him. "Please I need to know shes ok." I plead and his eyes show sadness. He nods opening the door for us as we enter. "Only one at a time. I don't want to overwhelm her. Shes been through alot." He say and we all nod. "You know where her room is, go ahead." Mark says motioning for me to leave. I nod and look over at my friends to see them nod there head mentally telling me 'it'll be ok'. I walk upstairs standing infront of her bedroom door. 

    I take a deep breathe as I knock. "Come in." I hear her say and I swear my heart leaped out of my chest at the sound of her voice. I open the door and I see her back turned to be as she sits at her desk. "Uncle Mark, What did you want-" She stops as she turns around and sees me. "What are you doing here?" She says bitterly. "I just needed to see you." I state seeing her has made my week even if shes still beyond pissed at me. "There you saw me you can leave now." She turns back around and I step closer to her looking over her shoulder and seeing her drawing.

     "I didn't know you drew." I say and she closes her sketch book and turns back around facing me. "Why are you here Trevor?" She crosses her arms against her chest. "I honestly just wanted to check up on you and-" "Why would you want to check up on me?" She interrupts me. I take a deep breathe. "I miss you." "No you don't, you miss the game." She bitterly states. "Why are you acting like this?" I snap. "Acting like what? I'm not gonna sit here and hear you say that the bet wasn't real cause we all know your lying." She says to me and I can't hold my anger in anymore. 

    "Fine. Yes the bet was real. Yes I made a bet that was the reason I started talking to you but everything after the first date was real. You have to trust me on that." I plead "Trust you? I can't trust you after everything. Because when I did, the schools slut told everybody that my dads in jail and your friends bullied me all my high school life. That should have been enough for me to never talk to you ever." She yells and I can't help but feel relieved as she does. I don't want her holding her feelings in even if what she says hurts me. "What can I do to make this right? Do you want time? I can give you all the time in the world. Just please don't shut me out of your life." I beg her. 

     Kelsey's POV

      "What can I do to make this right? Do you want time? I can give you all the time in the world. Just please don't shut me out of your life." He begs and I can't help but feel my hear beat faster as he does. But he hurt me beyond repair. "I'm sorry Trevor but I can't. I'm scared to trust you or anyone again. I'm tired of being hurt by the ones I love. The only ones I can trust our my Uncle and Grandfather. I'm sorry but you can't fix this. Please leave." I turn around not wanting him to see the tears running down my face. 

    "I'll leave you alone. I love you Kelsey. Thats the truth and I hope one day you'll realize that." I hear him say as I hear my bedroom door open and then shut and I turn around to see the door closed. "I love you too." I whisper and I walk to the window seeing Dennis, Luke and Trevor get in his car and drive away. Crying as I fall to the floor. Trying to ignore the pain in my chest seeing him drive off. 

     Trevor's POV

     I walk down the stairs and look over to the guys talking to Mark. "lets go." I say walking out the door driving away from the house in silence as my friends don't say anything. "Are you gonna be ok?" Dennis asks as I drop him and Luke off. "Yeah, I just want to be alone." I state as they step out. "Just be careful. Don't do anything stupid." Luke tells me sternly as I nod and drive off to the place where I told her I loved her. 

     I sit down on the bench and just break down again for the thousandth time this week. 
  "I promise never to bully anyone again. Just please don't let her leave my life." I say looking up to the sky hoping and praying to God to hear me. "I screwed up and I know. But if you exists please help me." I state sitting there in silence until it starts raining then I decide to drive home. 

    I enter my house and my mother pulls me into a hug. "Where have you been? We've been so worried." She holds me tightly crying as she does. "I'm sorry mom." I hug her back. We all stand there hugging and crying in silence which seems like forever.

    THE END

I KNOW NOT EXACTLY A GREAT ENDING AND I'M SORRY

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL ENDING

A RUMOR/BET ABOUT SOMEONE CAN END ALOT WORSE THEN THAT

THATS WHY NOBODY LIKES BULLYS LOL

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE HAPPY ENDING