Part 19

Trevor's POV

"I was wandering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend officially." I ask nervously. I see her smile and I breathe a sigh of relief. "I would love to be your girlfriend." She says and I can't help the smile that appears on my face as I pull her into a hug. We pull away and I lean down and kiss her on the lips and she returns the kiss. We break apart as we hear a deep cough completely forgetting her uncle that was in the car we were leaning on.

"Sorry sir." I say as Kelsey giggles. "Its fine. But next time wait till I'm gone." He says shaking his head laughing at the two of us. "Of course. I'll see you later." I kiss her on the cheek and make my way back to the house seeing their car drive off. I walk back into the house and see my parents standing there grinning. "What?" I ask them and my mother pulls me into a hug. "I'm proud of you son. Shes a great girl." My father tells me. "Ok?" I say pulling away and heading upstairs to call the boys.

"So? Your dating her now?" Luke asks me as Sam rolls his eyes. "Doesn't matter the bet was for you to make her fall in love with you. Not date." He points out. "You also have two weeks." He adds. "Trust me she'll fall for me. I just have to date her and she'll be in love in like a week." I say smugly knowing deep down that I'm wrong. "Whatever. Will she be sitting with us from now on or what?" Sam asks and I roll my eyes at him. "Of course she'll sit with us." I defend. "I'm just saying you Shelly and the girls to deal with." "Shelly can go fuck her self for all I care." "Woah defensive much." Sam points out and I roll my eyes at him. "Go fuck yourself." We change the subject back to the game this week for another hour and I then decide to hang up after telling them bye.

    Kelsey's POV

     "So..." Uncle Mark says as we drive to our house from Trevor's. "What?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes. "You two are dating now." "I guess." I shrug. "Kelsey I know I'm not your parent-" He starts. "You are the closet thing to a parent I have and will ever have." I interrupt him. He smiles looking at the road. "Well then my opinion matters." "What are you talking about?" I ask curiously. "I just want you to be careful, I know his family and their great but I also know that you never talked about him or anyone before you two started this project." "We didn't talk back then." He nods. "But I'll be careful and I appreciate you looking out for me." We stop at a red light and he looks over at me. "I'll always be here for you." "Thank you." We drive off. 

    "What are you gonna do?" He asks me as we pull into the house. "I think I'm gonna draw again." He looks shocked. "Really? I use to love the drawings your mother showed me when you were younger." "I know. I stopped cause of my dad." "Well have fun." He heads into his home office and I head upstairs to my bedroom.

     I was drawing in the living room when I hear the front door open. Quickly throwing my pencils and crayons in my bag and throwing a blanket over my book my dad enters the room. "Ugh your still here." He walks to the couch and when he isn't looking I grab my book and bag quietly and try to get to my room . "Where are you going Bitch!" He shouts after me and when I don't answer as fast as he wanted he gets up and grabs my arm. "Please! I'll leave you alone! Just leave me alone!" 'Whats this?" He grabs the book and bag. "Ha Is the little baby drawing? Your pathetic, just like your mother." He says and pushes me down on the ground and I make a run for it.

      I shake the memory off and grab the book I haven't opened in a long time. Opening to the first blank page I start to draw a tree with a lake in the background. I get lost in the drawing for hours until knocking on my bedroom door throws me out of my thoughts. "Come in." My Uncle enters the room and he smiles seeing the paper. "I was just telling you to get some sleeps its almost midnight." "OH I'm sorry. I didn't realize." "Got lost in the drawing?" He asks me and I nod. "Well thats good. I'll see you in the morning." "Ok. Goodnight Uncle Mark." "Goodnight Kels." He hugs me goodnight and heads out of my room towards his own. 

     Monday morning came along and I wake up to my Uncle making me breakfast. "Do you need a ride to school?" He asks me. "Um Actually no. Trevors gonna pick me up." I state. "Ok. Well have fun at school." "Its High School theres no such thing as fun." "You spend way to much time with me." "How do you figure?" "I use to say the same thing to your Grandfather." "Really?" He nods chuckling to himself. "Well you better go get dressed." He says and I nod rushing upstairs to get dressed in jeans and a regular T-shirt and converse. I head outside and see Trevor's car pull up. 

     "Hey." He reaches over to kiss me when I get in the car. "Hey. Hows your morning so far?" I as  he starts making his way to school. "Better now." I roll my eyes as he laughs. "Whatever." We listen to music and talk about random things on the way to school. As we pull up I see the popular group head over to Trevor's car. 'Shit' I think as I see Shelly step up with her arms crossed. 

     I'M SORRY FOR THE VERY SLOW UPDATES I'VE BEEN WORKING 10 HR DAYS AND MY SISTER IS VISITING. THIS NEXT TWO WEEKS I'LL BE WORKING 12 HR DAYS SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME.

 HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY