Chapter 5 Don't

I woke up at 2 am. I dreamed that my dad came back alive, but my mother killed him. She stabbed him over and over again.

Sweat poured down my forehead. I wiped it away.

Tap tap tap.

I look over at my window.

Tap tap tap.

There it was again.

Tap tap tap.

I groaned and got up.

I open my window and saw Oliver, sitting on my windowsill.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I whisper/shouted at him. I helped him into my room.

"When you left, you seemed mad." He put a hand on my shoulder, "are you?"

I slapped his hand away, he put it back to his side confused.

"How were the girls? Did you have a threesome?" I asked, "wouldn't be surprised if you had AIDS."

I walked to my bed and sat down, crossing my legs. It felt weird having a guy in your room while wearing a long shirt with only underwear underneath.

"What girls?" He knows which ones.

"'But baby'" I mimicked "'We'll have so much fun.'"

"Those girls?" He sighed, thought for a few seconds, then smirked, "Are you jealous?"

"Well, just an hour before you were kissing me." I huffed.

"Oh you ARE jealous." I grunted. "I didn't kiss those girls, don't worry." He smiled and walked towards the bed and sat down next to me, his leg pressing against mine.

He put a piece of hair that was in my face behind my ear. His hand lingering on my cheek.

"You're beautiful." And that, ladies and gentleman, is what made me forgive him right then and there.

His lips pressed against mine lightly. I kissed him back, a little more roughly. My hands went to his hair, my fingers brushing through it. His hands went to my hips.

I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. I kissed him harder. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I forgive you." I said, smiling a little.

"You should." He said jokingly. He kissed down my neck to my collarbone and sucked on my sweet spot. Probably going to leave a hickey.

I pushed him away, only a little bit, but before he complained, I bit his lip with my teeth, and he moaned.

I laughed and landed on the other side of him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. His hand went under my shirt and rubbed my stomach.

I smiled. Maybe he isn't so bad.

-----

I woke up to my alarm clock.

I tried getting up to turn it off but an arm stopped me. Oliver groaned.

"I don't wanna get up. Why can't we just stay here forever." He mumbled into the pillow.

"We need to get an education." I slapped his arm, and he took it off my stomach and turned around.

I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I looked like crap.

I put on a little lip gloss and concealer. I brushed my hair and curled the tips. I walked out of the bathroom. Forgetting Oliver was there I get dressed. I put on demin shorts with a white shirt.

"And what the hell is that?" Oliver said looking at my outfit.

"My outfit for school. I'm known as the "good girl", I guess I try to keep my reputation so no one knows I fight."

"Good girl my ass. If they saw what you did earlier. They'd be damned." He smelled his shirt, "do you have any extra guy shirts?"

I nodded. I did. But they were my dads.

I walked out the door and went to my dads office. That's where we placed all his clothes. I grabbed a white tee and shorts.

"Hey dad." I said, "sorry, I just need these for some guy."

I walked back and handed them to Oliver. He yanked off his shirt and threw it to me.

"Ew!" I jumped away.

He laughed and walked to me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and nibbled my ear. I giggled and turned around to kiss him. He kissed me back.

I pulled back and kissed his nose.

He stuck his tongue out and I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

He put on his shirt.

"We need to go to school." I fixed my bra and made sure to make my boobs look as small as possible.

"Ok. That draws the line. Your boobs are beautiful." He laughed.

I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Y-your f-f-face!" He laughed so hard that I saw tears. I turned around and walked away.

"Wait! I'm sorry, I was kidding." He smiled and grabbed my hips and threw me on his shoulders.

"Let me down you bastard! I will murder you!" I slapped his back. But nothing worked.

He ran downstairs. Then something hit me.

My mother.

"Wait! My mother is probably home." I didn't want him to leave.

"Then check before I go in. I need food." I laughed at that and checked the kitchen. Coast clear.

I waved at him to enter. He ran in and went to my fridge. He got milk and then ran to my cupboard. He got out lucky charms. Then ran to another cupboard and got 2 bowls. He poured us both one. I grabbed the bowl and devoured its contents.

He looked at me in surprise. I laughed, (I seem to be doing that a lot lately.) and put my bowl in the sink.

He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him. I squealed and put my hand on his chest.

"We need to get to school." I said. He kissed down my neck.

"Oliver, don't, don't do that."

"Yeah, you should just stop." I heard a familiar voice behind me.

----------

Oooooooh. Another update. I have a lot of time on my hands now.

I have nothing to say.

Much love,
_turtledove_