Asher's POV Chapter 3-4

(Only some of chapter 3 and 4)

I saw her start walking slowly towards her practice area. I grabbed her arm and yanked her back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I whispered in her ear.

"Why not?" She asks, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you really want to be asked a million questions?" I tell her.

"No." She said.

"Then come on." I dragged her into the supply closet.

"Why here?" She asks once I close the door.

"No one comes in here." I shrug.

Well also because it's private and dark.

We ended up talking about personal stuff.

What I learned about her that isn't even that important:

1. Her name is Scarlett Dale.

2. Her favorite color is blue.

3. Her favorite animal is a penguin (weird right?)

"So, what school do you go to?" She asked unexpectedly.

"I'm going to be a new student at Ridgeway." I replied.

"What?"

"Is there an issue with that?" I asked, does she go there?

"Um yeah! There is!" She whispered/yelled.

"And what is it?"

"That's the school I go to!" Oh.

"So?" I was actually interested in what she would say.

"Well, no one at my school knows I fight. And I would MUCH rather keep it that way. Max and my friends don't go to school since they don't even go to high school, and I'm scared your going to tell people, and then I would be found out and then people would ask question an-" this is gonna be my blackmail. I put my hand over her mouth.

"I won't tell a soul, unless you do something for me." She nodded.

"Let's call it... A proposal. I want to play a game. A simple game. The kiss game. I get to kiss you whenever I want. And if you refuse, the secrets out." I crossed his arms and leaned back on the wall.

"B-but I have a boyfriend!" She shouted loud enough for others to hear if they were close enough.

"Break up with him. I know you don't even like him." I smirked.

"No! This game is stupid anyways." She rolled her eyes, probably thinking of ways to kill me.

"Then, your secret will be out. Simple as that." I let out an evil laugh, not even meaning to.

Geez, you're turning evil already.

"Fine! Fine, I'll do your stupid little game. But first I'm going to break up with my boyfriend." She was about to open the door but my hand went out to stop her. I needed to kiss her before she left.

She turned to me.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" She asked, rolling her eyes. .

I crashed my lips onto hers. Not roughly, but softly.

I felt her relax into the kiss, and she started kissing me back, putting her hands on the back of my neck and pulling me closer.

His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer. If that was even possible.

I felt this weird feeling in my heart.

I pulled away. Smiling slightly.

"That was..." I trailed off.

"Yeah." She said sounding breathless.

"You should go now." I said softly.

"Yeah" She repeated her words before. I took my hands off of her waist.

"Well. I'll see you soon." She said waving slightly.

I smiled and slowly slid down the wall. God, I feel like I'm already falling for this girl. But I can't be. It's barely been a full day.

But maybe I am.

I heard the door open. I looked up and saw her walk in.

"It's done. I did it." She looked into my eyes.

"Good." I leaned down. I thought about kissing her on the lips, but instead I kissed her on the cheek. She blushed.

"I should practice. The championships are in less then 2 weeks. I need to get prepared." She said smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile back.

"I can help you." I offered. She nodded and we walked out of the closet towards the practice area.