Chapter 4 A Proposal

Recap:

"So, what school do you go to?" I asked.

"I'm going to be a new student at Ridgeway."

"What?"
------

"Is there an issue with that?" He asked.

"Um yeah! There is!" I kept my voice to a minimum.

"And what is it?"

"That's the school I go to!" I was worrying. Would he tell people? No, he wouldn't do that.

"So?" He looked really interested in what I would say.

"Well, no one at my school knows I fight. And I would MUCH rather keep it that way. Max and my friends don't go to school since they don't even go to high school, and I'm scared your going to tell people, and then I would be found out and then people would ask question an-" he pressed his hand against my mouth to stop me.

"I won't tell a soul, unless you do something for me." I nodded slowly.

"Let's call it... A proposal. I want to play a game. A simple game. The kiss game. I get to kiss you whenever I want. And if you refuse, the secrets out." He crossed his arms and leaned back on the wall.

"B-but I have a boyfriend!" I shouted. Not caring if people heard me.

"Break up with him. I know you don't even like him." He smirked.

"No! This game is stupid anyways." I'm not breaking up with Max, and I'm not playing this stupid ass game.

You know you want to.

I do.

Then do it. Do you want your secret out?

No.

Then do it.

Sometimes my thoughts are smarter than me.

"Then, your secret will be out. Simple as that." He let out an evil laugh.

"Fine! Fine, I'll do your stupid little game. But first I'm going to break up with my boyfriend." I was about to open the door but a hand stopped it.

Seriously, what is with everyone stopping me at doors.

I turned to Oliver.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" I asked.

Then his lips crashed onto mine. Not roughly, but softly, maybe he'll think I'll break.

Maybe I will.

My eyes were wide, then I relaxed and kissed him back, putting my hands on the back of his neck, pulling him closer.

His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer. If that was even possible.

He pulled away.

"That was..." He trailed off.

"Yeah." I was breathless.

"You should go now." He said softly.

"Yeah" I repeated. He took his hands off my waist and I took my hands off his neck.

"Well. I'll see you soon." I waved and walked out of the closet.

"Scarlett?!" I heard Max behind me. "Where were you?"

"Um I couldn't uh couldn't, find um my... Socks!" Wow, what a great lie Scarlett, congrats.

"Socks?" He looked at me weirdly.