Chapter 2 Weird Thoughts

"Max" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Can we talk?" He asked biting his lip.

Cause that's EXACTLY what I want to do.

I wasn't to sure of what to say so I just said "why?"

"Please" he pleaded. Last time he said this was when we broke up.

"Fine" I said "but try anything I swear to god I will not hesitate to kill you."

He nodded and took my hand. I pulled away in disgust. He didn't even react.

I followed him until we were in the corner of the room, he turned around to face to me and just stood in front of me awkwardly.

"Well" I said "I'm waiting."

"Um well uh" he scratched the back of his neck, I was uh wondering if uh" he cleared his throat "we could uh."

My eyes widened.

Oh god please be not what I'm thinking.

"If we could get back together."

And it was.

"Please. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I just was going through a lot and I didn't think of what you wanted. Please take me back. Please." I looked into his eyes and saw regret.

"Excuse me?" I said "let's make this clear, you broke up with me, and now you want to get back together?!"

He nodded slowly, realizing what I'm getting at.

I closed my eyes and inhaled and exhaled.

"Fine." I said.

He kissed me. Lightly. I pushed him away.

He looked hurt for a second.

"Look, I'm still not over the fact you broke up with me, and how you broke up with me, so let's just take it slow, ok?"

"Ok." He hugged me, "Is this okay?"

I nodded, hugging him back.

"Hey gu- woah!" I heard Alex say behind me. We pulled away and saw my three best guy friends. Freddy, Alex and Drake.

"So are you two, you know" Freddy asked.

Max smiled and nodded.

"I knew it!" Alex held his hand out to both Drake and Freddy.

They both have Alex 20$.

"You betted on us?!" I said.

They all nodded. I shook my head and laughed at them.

These guys were idiots.

Drake has brown eyes and brown hair, where Freddy has blonde hair and green eyes.

Alex is probably the most attractive. He has his black hair shaved on the sides and hair on top, and his ocean blue eyes always shine in the light, his smile is gorgeous and-

Why am I thinking these thought?

I shook my head slightly at my weird thoughts.

"I'm gonna go practice, bye guys." I waved to all the guys as I walked away.

I walked to my usual spot. Only to find another guy there.

I approached him.

"Yo." I said, he didn't hear me.

"Yo, dude." I said a little bit louder. And he still didn't hear me.

"Earth to stranger!" I yelled, loud enough for the whole place to look at me.