CHAPTER 8

Guys this chapter will contain mature content 😈🔞. So read at your own risk.

Silent reader plz vote, comment and share my book. Plz 😭😭

I don't own any gif 😶

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think about me the way I think about you; every minute of every day that I live?
......................................................................
................................................................................................................................................

Smriti P.O.V

I was woken up by the Direct sun rays hitting on my face. When I saw my surroundings I started getting panicking where I am? How did I came here? Then suddenly I remember everything that happen yesterday. My eyes started getting moist.

How can he? How can he do this kind of thing with me? I hate him so much right now. I threw the bed sheet and get up from the bed. I wince in pain. Though let me tell you guys I am still a virgin. He finger fucked me. How dare he do this thing with me? l am not his whore? am I?

I start making my way toward the door when I try to open it to my bad luck, it was a lock. I started banging the door and said "o000 hello is there someone outside. if there is someone then please open the door

I waited for someone to come and open the door when no one comes I just go and sit in the bed. After a few minutes I heard the sound of  heavy footsteps coming toward the room. I put the sheet on me and pretend that I am sleeping. when that person opens the door. I could hear his footsteps coming near to the bed. He said

" Well Hello, baby girl. I know you are awake. So don't pretend to be asleep "I open my eyes. When I open my eyes to my horror I saw someone whom I never wanted to saw. I saw Mr. Xavier de morente. I said "what do you want huh? What do you want from me? Why I am here? Why are you doing this?"

he said, "I want you only you and you are here because I want you to be here and I am doing this because you are the love of my life and I can do anything with my life  " .

So I said " WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? YOU KNOW I DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL. AND AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME ON ME".

He just stares me for some time and then he started coming closer to me and I started crawling back he then stop and then said " NO NO THIS CAN'T BE . YOU CAN'T HATE ME YOU LOVE ME RIGHT. PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING JUST PLZ TELL ME . MY BABYGIRL CAN NEVER HATE ME just take those words back  "