chapter 1

love is not a game. love is a very beautiful feeling which can't be described by words

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smriti P.O.V 

It's been 4 months since I came here in Italy my life became heaven. Since I was small, it was dreamed to live in Italy. It is such a beautiful place. I still remember the day I receive my aunt call and she asks me to come here and study. I was so happy that day. that I could die with happiness. 

FLASHBACK ----------------------------------------STARTED-----------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting in my room. when my mom got a call from my aunt and my aunt asks my mom to pass me the phone. 

I said " hello Massi ( aunt) how are you ?" my aunt replied "I am absolutely fine. what about you?" "I am also fine aunt". then my aunt ask me " time do you want to come to Italy for further studies? I and your uncle can help you. we all know you always wanted to come to Italy for further studies" 

I was so much happy at that time that I started dancing and said " yes.. aunt I want to come" but then I remember if my parents will allow me to go to Italy or not? Cause they are a little bit overprotective for me. so with little disappointment, I ask my aunt " will my parents allow me to come there?"

my aunt asks me to give the phone to my mother. after half an hour of their debate. my mom finally gave up and said yes. I was so happy that I didn't know when I started jumping till my mom tell me to stop jumping or I will get hurt. I go toward my mom and hug her. and said " you are the best mom in the world. love you so much maa". 

when my dad comes. he also got to know. then they start telling me to not trust anyone. Not to make boyfriend and bla blaa. Though I wasn't paying attention until my mom asked me if I am listening or not.. I instantly said yes. and then said, " Mom dad you don't need to take tension I am a grown-up girl". they only said yeah we only know how much you grew up.

After 4 days the day come when I leave Italy and little did I know that day would change my whole life. when my plane land to Italy. I was so happy. When I came out from the aeroplane. I was welcome with the cold breeze hitting directly my face. When I was walking inside the airport. I called my aunt to ask where she is, but instantly I was hit by a wall oh... wait how can a wall be in the middle of the room then I lookup. When I look up I saw a very beautiful man with electric blue eyes. Oh gosh, his eyes were very beautiful, but I can see that his eyes hold many secrets. But he was staring at me like he never saw a girl in his whole life. Nut then my phone started ringing and I came out of my thought and he said " like what you see?" my cheeks heated up with this statement and I started blushing like a mad person and I say sorry to him and I started making my way to the exit and meet my aunt there.

-----------------------FLASHBACK ENDED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I still remember those beautiful eyes, but then my friend Jessica calls me she is one of my besties she is like a wild person. she always wants to go to the club and have fun. she always wants a man. Then come to my bestie Zack he is gay and he is like a brother to me. Then come to Jake who is likely a girls man, he has a dimple on his cheeks and he has a very charming personality. Every girl likes him.

I pick up the phone and Jessica started yelling "  GIRLL we all are going to club please can you come with us. I promise we will surely leave before 11 o clock please come." I can't say no to her so I said " yes I am gonna come. But let me ask my aunt once" with this she hang up and I go to my aunt and ask " aunt can I go to the club with my friends" at first she didn't agree but after sometime agree and I wear a red frock.

 But let me ask my aunt once" with this she hang up and I go to my aunt and ask " aunt can I go to the club with my friends" at first she didn't agree but after sometime agree and I wear a red frock

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I love red, black and white they are my colors as they look soo good and elegant. I had done a light makeup. When my friend calls me to get out of my room. my aunt was looking at me like she never saw me " omg.. baby you are looking so gorgeous". my cheeks got red Anand started lashing.

Then suddenly my friend calls me and said " we are in front of your house come down "I got out from my house and make my way towards the car they all were looking me in a shock after a while my friend Zack says " isn't she looking like a doll" they all started saying random things about me. until I said " guys,.. stop it I already know that I am looking good. now let's go to the club." they all laugh and went toward the car we all sat. After a few minutes, we were in front of the club.

After we were inside the club. Everywhere smell like alcohol, People were dancing as they will never dance after this. Some were sucking each other face. ew, ew that was really disgusting .We all made our toward the bar and all order their drink. Whereas I order juice as I am not legally allow to drink till I will be 18. after 2-month I would be 18 and I am so happy about it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, I hope you all like the chapter.

Guys my this story got deleted and I have loads of work to do. If someone is free then plz help me. Write a few of my chapter. I will send you the screenshot of my chapter to you on Snapchat or in Instagram

Plz dm me and tell.

And yeah plz vote, comment and share my story.

Silent reader plz vote and comment on my story and plz share also.

Plz, follow me on Wattpad, dream and Instagram.

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤

My Obsession! My Possession! {18+} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें