prologue and character

Hello guys, my this story got deleted. But I am rewriting it. So plz support my story. Plz, share my story, vote and comment.

Plz silent reader. I beg you all plz vote, comment and share my story. I really need your support right now. 🙏

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a story of an Indian girl. Of how she will live her life with the cruel, psycho mafia king. How she will change a cruel person into good. How she will help him to cope up with his past. How she will change his obsession into love. 

so let's join their journey...... 

Smriti Sharma 

Smriti Sharma is an Indian girl

Smriti Sharma is an Indian girl. who came from India for her further studies in the medical field who dream's of becoming a doctor, so she can help any needy people. she is a cute bubbly and an innocent girl. with a sweet smile who could make everyone smile, very kind, apart from being very sweet and a simple type girl, who always respect others, she is always ready to help any needy person. she is just like a light in the dark.  and yes she knows how to curse. her height is 4'10. she had a mom, dad and younger brother.

Xavier de' morente

Xavier De'morente is the most feared person in this world

Xavier De'morente is the most feared person in this world. He is the devil under human skin, like a nightmare to others. With the most beautiful electric blue eyes and a greek god-like face, whose 6'5, but a womanizer who think's that love is just a waste of time but every girl wants him and doesn't have parents. If other people didn't know about him, they will surely misunderstand him as a good person. He is a very arrogant and an egoistic person. He loves to make others beg in front of him. If he likes something he will get it either by hook or by crook. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings. his childhood was very dark which made him a psycho man. He is like a ticking bomb which can blast any time. He is the mafia king and multi-billionaire who owns several company's and cops. No one dares to mess with but if they did than they just sign their own death.