(Mature Content warning!)

He slowly pinned you down on the couch while kissing and hovered above you. He reached for your breast under the top , making you gasp against his lips. He took that opportunity to explore your mouth. As his tongue intertwined with yours, you felt sparks in your chest as warmth rushed to your cheek. You tugged at his hoodie and removed it breaking the kiss. He looked at you with lustful eyes. And then the next second you were laying topless completely bare under him. You saw Jimins eyes travel from your waist, to your breasts, to you neck and to your face. You bit your lip as your eyes locked. 

"Those are mine to bite." he growled in a low voice and crashed his lips on to you. Today Jimin was not holding back. Last time he was gentle with every move. But today you could feel him a bit wild and rough and you liked it. Your heart started pounding as he moved his lips down to your neck. Tilting your head, you gave him more access as he left kisses. A moan escaped your lips as he trailed his tongue along your neck and biting you softly. 

You closed your eyes as he started roaming sending electricity with his hands on your skin. Squeezing one breast lightly he slowly sucked on the other. You felt the heat building up in between your thighs. Your nipples hardened and you moaned his name.

"Ji..jimin" he groaned as he heard it. he ran his hand up your leg and gripped your butt cheek. You ran your hand through his hair lifting your stomach up as he sucked and kissed, teasing you. His lips moved back to yours and you kissed him hard cupping one side of his face while the other hand ran through his hair, back of his head. He let out a soft moan into your mouth as his hard member pressed against yours, when you wrapped your legs around him and pulled him closer. 

Pulling away to look at you. He started rubbing himself on you as he watched you breathing hard, your chest rising up and down. You whimpered as he ran his nose  bridge along your jaw, teasing you. The feeling was so good that you didn't want to wait any longer. You wanted to feel him inside and Jimin knew it. He smirked not letting you have your way. He wanted to tease you more, so he slipped his hand inside your short making you gasp. 

You dropped your head back as he rubbed your sensitive area arousing you more. You moaned his name louder with your back arched holding onto him as he inserted his finger into you and started moving in and out.  He leaned in and kissed your throat and grazed it sending you to your end. It was intoxicating and you wanted more. Jimin brought his mouth to yours and kissed you. His tongue slid in, devouring your whole mouth as you were being pleasured.

You couldn't take it anymore. You reached for his pants and unzipped it impatiently. He helped you remove it and threw it to the floor. He took off the last bit of clothing on you as well. You surprised him when you pushed him back making him sit. He leaned his back against the couch as you climbed on top of him and kissed him deep and hard. You felt his hard member against your back as you left trails of kisses along his jaw line on to his neck. Then he slowly helped you lift your back as he inserted his member inside you. You both moaned together feeling the tightness and the warmth. You felt full having him inside you. The feeling was amazing that you stayed like that a little longer adjusting to him before you started moving.

"Baby you feel so good." he said in a low whisper having his forehead pressed against yours as you both moved to the rhythm. He gently tugged on your hair pulling your head back so he could access your neck. You felt him marking you as his as he continued to your breasts. He kissed the center of your chest and then changed positions laying you down on your back, as he got on top of you. 

He moved faster and rougher this time. He grabbed your legs and let it wrap around his waist so he could go deeper into you. Your eyes rolled back as you shut your eyes in pure bliss. Every grunt, every moan and every pant aroused you both more. Everytime you moaned his name, his thrust would get harder. As you both were closed Jimin kissed you feverishly holding you tight.

"Say my name love." he let out a low growl as he thrust deeper panting. Feeling your stomach notch because you were about to release you moaned his name as you released yourself on him, looking deeply into his eyes as he stared back. 

"Oh baby you are so warm." he groaned with pleasure as your liquid covered his member inside. And right after he released himself in you moaning out your name.

He collapsed on top of you as you both pant heavily. You cornered yourself into the couch making space for him. He settled down in the small space scooping you into his arms. 

"That was nice." he commented making you shy. You kissed his chest as you were listening to his heartbeat. He pulled you up so he could see your face, then caressed your cheek with his thumb. You smiled shyly and pecked his lips. Now he was looking at you lovingly as you were looking at him. Jimin kissed you softly this time making you melt. You were weak for him. And you know that now there is no turning back because you are madly and deeply in love with him.

 And you know that now there is no turning back because you are madly and deeply in love with him