Chapter 47: Suspicion

Start from the beginning

Damn this terms are killing me!

"Babe..." he called me and I looked up to him as I stroked his long and succulent shaft. "Let me be inside you."

I pouted as I slowly shook my head. His brows furrowed at my response but I spoke anyway,

"I haven't cleaned yet." I answered, straight up and he heaved a sigh before nodding. I know he knows when I'm in the mood to do it or just stay on the side and do some feeding program.

"Then can I... come in your mouth?" he drawled and I don't know what has gotten into me that I agreed! I'm not a fan of it but I don't exactly hate it. It's hot just by the thought of it but it tastes weird after. You know when you eat a jello then it's salty and sweet at the same time?

Mew widely smiled before holding my head, guiding me with his every thrust in my mouth. I choked a few times and tears started to brim my eyes but I couldn't care less. The feeling he's giving me is in a different level and I don't know if I'm just too in love with him that I am willing to do this all night. Damn it Gulf!

"Damn babe I'm close!" he groaned and pulled his shaft out of my mouth. "Spit or swallow?" he asked and my eyebrow raised at him. Is this the right time to ask such questions?

"Uh... gargle?"

"Gulf!" he shouted and I laughed but it's the same time his juice spilled all over my face that it literally filled my entire mouth, cheeks and even my eyes! I closed them as I heard Mew's little curses before he planted a kiss on my lips, tasting his own juice! Damn! That's hot and gross at the same time!

I felt a soft tissue on my face as he cleaned everything and when it's done, I met his eyes piercing through me like I've done something wrong again.

"What?" I asked and he took a deep breath before shaking his head. 

"You keep on surprising me Gulf... everyday." he growled.

"Is that a bad thing?"I asked.

"No. No it's not a bad thing. It's... a good thing actually. I know you're not a fan of surprises but you alone is a big surprise to my system." he said in a tone I've never heard of before planting a kiss on my forehead, cheek, nose and finally my lips. "Babe..."

"Hmm?"

"Brush your teeth or at least do mouthwash. I can taste my own come."

"Well who told you to kiss me earlier with your cream cheese all over me?!" I shouted and he let out a hearty laugh. "Sometimes I'm thinking if you are really the same person whenever I see you in meetings and business presentations. You are such a nasty gay."

"At least I'm your nasty gay."

"True enough." I raised an eyebrow and he pulled me again for a hug, "Let's clean you tonight? I want to be inside you."

"Not a chance."

"Gulf..." he whined and I bit his shoulder that caused him to break the hug. "Ouch babe! Why did you bite me?!"

"Because you're a beefy man that I'm beaming on?" I teased him and pulled the hem of my shirt and my other clothes off me. "Join me in the shower? Let's conserve water." 

I managed to make him laugh as he nod his head, agreeing to my crazy suggestion once again.

Mew and I spent our last night in Chiang Mai together after we both checked the renovation. First thing in the morning, I went straight to our closet and packed our things up. He's still asleep because of what went down last night- or should I say, what went down and that's me, last night?