Chapter 14: Away From Everyone

"Mom told me to go here so you can teach me about stuffs." he giggled and my brows furrowed at his answer.

First of all, why me?

"Teach you stuffs?" I asked while Mew walked away from us and I felt his hand grazed on the sides of my waist.

"Well I want to have an advance learning when it comes to architecture." he bluntly said. "You will teach me right?" he smiled and it takes all in me not to roll my eyes.

What game are they playing again?

I heaved a sigh and decided to take him in. I'm just doing this for my mom because I know that she loves Everson more than anything else. I understand that my younger brother likes to learn in advance like me but something inside me feels wrong and I don't know what it is.

"Come in and settle down on the couch. Did you have breakfast already?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I asked mom last night if you can teach me about architecture and she said I should ask you so I just came here straight when I woke up." he smiled and I noticed how his gaze diverted from me to the person behind my back.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Mew asked me and he went too close so I put quite a distance between us. His brows furrowed but then he understood immediately what my actions meant.

"Anything. Just cook whatever you feel like cooking." I answered and he nod at me before tapping my shoulder. I felt him squeeze it and I know he's frustrated once again because he can't be clingy towards me now that Everson is here.

"He does the cooking for you?" Everson asked and I nodded. "Why? Don't you know how to cook Gulf?"

"No." I briefly said and he pouted before standing up. "Hey Mew, can I see what you are going to cook?" Everson said giddily as he went to the kitchen.

My forehead creased at the sight of him going near Mew. Something inside tells me that it shouldn't be the case but I just don't want to risk it. I have always known that my younger brother is gay but I don't want to entertain the idea of him liking my man. He can take everything else but not the only person that believed and stayed with me despite my dark history in the family.

"Everson let's start so you can go home early." I calmly said as I saw him observing Mew while he's mixing something in the bowl.

"Let's start later. I want to watch Mew while he cooks." he giggled and I literally rolled my eyes as I went near them.

"We don't have much time Everson. I also have things to do." I strictly said and he looked at me with annoyance in his face.

"Are you saying that you don't have time for me? Mom said you should teach me!" his voice raised a few octaves and I wanted to suppress the evil and childish brat inside me but I just can't.

"Mom said that you should ask me if I can teach you the basics of architecture. It's up to me if I want to. So now, go back there and let's start or I can just ask you to leave."

"Why are you so mean?" he asked, irritated.

Well dude I can be more cruel than this that you would prefer to just go home.

I bit my lip as I heaved a sigh to control myself. If only I didn't know what his medical condition is, then I would lash out right in front of him. If only you don't have a mild ADHD then I wouldn't be tolerating any of your random tantrums.

"Everson just go there so we can start. Also, Mew is not a very friendly person. He doesn't like people to go near him without a valid reason."

I still can't hide my evil side! Damn it!