Chapter 47: Suspicion

Depuis le début

It took my man a few minutes before I heard the flushing sound of the toilet and the next thing I know is his face's already at the door. 

"Babe I'm done. What's next?" he asked, now the sulking attitude and uncertainty is gone. But I know deep inside him, he is still unsure of this. I know deep down, he is still having questions if this is the right thing to do and if this will satisfy me. I know him so much that I already know the pattern of his thoughts.

Maybe I have to end my prank and just give him a reward? 

"Okay. Come here." I said and went inside the bathroom before getting the bidet. I took the head of the bidet off and showed him the headless hose of it. "You will insert this to your... donut and well, turn it on so you can finally be cleaned." I smirked and he looks unsure but brave at the same time. 

He was about to grab the bidet when I tossed it aside and he looked at me with a confuse expression. I guess I can't really pull a prank with my man being this obedient and giving.

"What? I thought I'm going to clean?" he asked and I can't help but smile at his innocence before placing my arms on his nape as I whispered on his ear. 

"I'm just messing with you, Mew." I said and I heard him gasp but I continued. "I will never let you do something you don't want." I assured him before pulling out of the hug,. 

He looks surprised and pleased at the same time. Like a huge burden was lifted off his chest and he's finally able to breathe again. I felt his hands on my waist, invading my own private space but I don't mind. 

"Babe I was so nervous!" he whined and I laughed at him. "I was already imagining things on how to breathe when you enter me and how will I make you feel satisfied despite the uncomfortable feeling! Babe... I hate you!" he said like a five year old kid and I smirked before placing a kiss on his lips. "Don't think your kisses alone will work." he said in a sulking tone and I raised an eyebrow before nodding at him. 

"I thought so." I boastfully said before slowly getting on my knees. "Now how should we make ends meet..." I said in a very naughty way and he just stared at me like he's amazed with my actions. 

I locked eyes with him before slowly putting my hand on his boxer shorts that already has a huge bulge forming inside. 

"Is there an apple here? What's this bulge?"

"Gulf!" he groaned and I laughed at him. "You know how hot you look when you're on your knees right?" I cutely shook my head and he took a deep breath and my eyes widened when I felt his bulge fluctuated. 

"It's alive!" I jokingly said and he groaned even more before holding my cheek. "Don't you try to choke me or I'm biting your zucchini!"

"Of course I won't." he said in sleepy eyes and I can't help but pout again. Supawhipped. 

With that, I slowly bit the garter of his boxer shorts before slowly pulling it down with my teeth. He didn't break the lustful connection that we have as I successfully pulled the entire cloth down- showing his proud member, staring back at me.

It's a wordless thing for us to stare at each other and get both our thoughts. It's like mental telepathy and it's very convenient in times like this. Less talking, more action. 

I slowly held his proud member before stroking it. It feels warm on my hand but I was even drawn by his lazy drawls and curses. It's like I am in total control of his emotions right now- that stopping would mean fatality for him. 

I gulped as I slowly took him in my mouth. I tasted something sweet and salty at the same time as I went deeper until it reached my throat. I choked for a few times until I can easily take him in and out of my mouth. I heard him gasp for air in a repetitive way and I got more curious on how deeper or faster I should suck.