Things you steal from each other

Thor: You took his cape on one chilly morning, partly because it was closer than any blanket and partly because it smells like him. The Asgardian weave is deliciously warm as well, and though you claimed that you were just borrowing it, you're not going to give it up willingly.
When you became one of the Aesir, you had no need for the fragments of stone in your bracelet anymore. One day it went missing, and it wasn't until weeks later that you saw it again in Thor's room. He had taken it as a keepsake of the circumstances that brought you together.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: One of his Black Sabbath t-shirts. Nothing of yours struck your fancy for the day, and since you were staying in you decided to go comfortable. Tony initially protested, saying that it was one of his favorites, but you think that he's starting to like it on you as well.
Tony will always find your stashes of candy, no matter what drawer or cabinet or closet you hide them in. You don't know how he does it, but every time you think you've found a fool proof cranny, you'll return to find missing candy and a teasing note that challenges you to try again.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: After a workout one day, you took his water bottle and still have yet to give it back. It's completely generic, but there's something special about it that keeps you from giving it up.
You couldn't imagine the honorable Captain America ever taking anything from anyone, but when the last of your favorite perfume went missing, he was the only that could have done it. You let him keep it when you learned that he took it for the times when missions had you separated - he would keep it in a pocket because the smell always reminded him of you.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: Once he stopped wearing it - and it got much-needed wash - you took his baseball cap. It's great for hiding bad hair days, and Bucky says that his old thug look is adorable on you.
You often shop in the men's section for jackets and t-shirts to relax in, and usually get them oversized. They fit Bucky perfectly, so he often wears them - after he knew that they belonged to you and not a past boyfriend. His favorite has a print of Daleks and Cybermen on it (read into that what you will, readers of mine. :P).

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: You frequently steal Bruce's glasses instead of getting your own. He's offered to get you your own, but you prefer his, and you're fairly certain that he likes them on you too.
You have an addiction of sorts to those little photo booths that you'll see in the mall, so you have dozens of photo strips from those. Bruce took several of his favorites - one smiling, one serious, and one completely and ridiculously silly - and keeps them in his wallet.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You took Clint's iPod one day when you forgot to charge yours, and now that you know his taste in music you end up using it more often than your own. It's hilariously perfect that he likes musicals and Disney soundtracks.
Clint stole one of your generic black beanies for what he claims was an undercover mission and has yet to give it back. You don't complain, partly because you have more, and because rather like the matching hipster look you two can pull off.

Loki: You're in the bad habit of taking books from Loki's private chambers and forgetting to return them. There are copies in the library, but you like his better, what with the little notes and improvements on spells that he's written between the margins in his elegant handwriting. He had yet to ask for them back, so you reason that he's learned everything he can and doesn't need them back.
Several weeks after you accepted Loki's courtship, your small handheld mirror went missing. You thought nothing of it and purchased a new one, but some time later you found the original in Loki's chambers. He had enchanted it to show your most recent reflection constantly - you had your hair down and your face was freshly scrubbed as you readied yourself to sleep - and you didn't have the heart to take it back.