Favorite pictures of each other

Tony Stark/Iron Man: It's a photo that he took on your last day at the private island. Your initial sunburn from the tropical sun had given way to a glorious tan - albeit still somewhat flaky on your shoulders and nose - and you had a look of utter concentration on your face as you waded out into the ocean with a surfboard in hand.
You took your favorite picture of him one late night in the garage. He's wearing a simple grey wife beater and sweats, and his hair is a disaster from the amount of times he's run his hands through it. The tip of his tongue is just visible as he concentrates on a section of wiring in one of his newest suits, and in your opinion it's him at his most attractive.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: It's a picture that Steve took when he learned how the camera on his phone worked. The two of you were out walking, and though the wind had blown your hair halfway across your face and your eyes were closed as you laughed at something he had just said, he refuses to delete it and has it set as his wallpaper.
Despite his initial floundering in the new century, Steve is sharp and has quickly caught up with the advances in technology. In fact, it was only a matter of days after you introduced him to video games that he was challenging you for every win. One day while goofing around you snapped a picture of him, and the controller in hand paired with his boyish grin made it an instant favorite.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: After a long day at work you like to wind down with a hot drink and a book. Bruce snuck a picture of you one evening - you're wearing an oversized shirt and sweats, your hair is in a messy bun, and you're wearing his glasses again - and he has it framed.
You know that you're a nerd for liking it, but you find Bruce to be at his most attractive when he's focusing on his work. There's something about the intensity that he gets, and it's even better at the end of the day when he's slightly disheveled. You have a picture of him with a scowl of concentration on his face as he puzzles out an equation, and the fact that his shirt has come untucked and his hair is a curly mess makes it even better.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: At your insistence, Clint let you try using his bow. To your shock and his amusement, you found it impossible, and he took a picture while you wrestled with it. You hate the way that your tongue is sticking out and how your brow is furrowed in a frustrated scowl, but he says that it's the best picture he's ever taken of you.
The two of you frequent the park where you had your first date, and the playground as well. It took several tries, but you finally got the picture you wanted - Clint in midair as he pulled another one of his stunt jumps from the swings. His arms and legs are all akimbo - you joke that he looks like a swastika - and he has the craziest grin on his face, and you love it.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: You have an aversion to having your picture taken, so the few there are are either group shots that friends roped you into, or photos that were taken on the sly. Bucky tried to take one on a lazy morning, and even though your face is half obscured by your hand as you try to push the camera away, it's clear that you're laughing even as you glare at him.
Bucky, when around people that he's comfortable with, is an absolute ham. He's your polar opposite when it comes to having his picture taken, now that his carefree side from before the war has been allowed to return, and will strike a pose whenever and wherever. The best is a recreation of the iconic Katy Perry photo - he's on his stomach on the couch with his legs bent and daintily crossed at the ankles as he looks directly into the camera with a seductive grin.

----------

Sorry to all you Thor and Loki lovers, but I couldn't think of plausible scenarios for favorite pictures if I'm going to be keeping my own continuity here. There are no cameras or phones in Asgard, and they don't seem to be artsy beings with lots of paintings, so nothing for our two demigods here.