Your power/secret identity

Thor: Your runestone gives you control over the element of air, and you've taken to the name Reisa when engaging in super powered battles - an Old Norse word meaning "raise", in honor of your powers and ascension to becoming Aesir.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: You have your own "vault" of negative space that you can place objects in and remove them from at your will. It's handy when trying to keep sweets and alcohol away from your boyfriend, who calls you Warp and jokingly wishes that he'd had you on hand when disposing of the nuclear bomb that had been targeting New York during the Chitauri attack.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You have the psychic ability of fooling the senses - one time when a man snatched your purse, you made him think he was suddenly blind, making it an easy matter to get your belongings back. This also lets you perform low level magic tricks, which makes you a hit at parties. At Clint's insistence, you adopted the pseudonym of Mirage for when you spot him or do your own random acts of good on the streets.

Loki: As one of the Vanir, you have an innate connection to magic. You specialize in combat spells, though with Loki's help you have become more and more comfortable with illusory magic and other more obscure branches of the study. You have no alternate name, since your powers are nothing extraordinary in your world.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: You have a sixth sense - the ability to sense danger. It only works when you're threatened, but after you "detected" a bomb planted on the helicarrier your fellow agents have started calling you Intuition.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: Your reflexes are faster than anyone else you know - quick enough to almost count as bursts of super speed. And while they never last long, they always get you out of harm's way. They've garnered you the nickname of Blink, after the age-old phrase "blink of an eye".

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: You are able to shapeshift into any animal that you have ever come into contact with. This led to some creative escapades in zoos as a child, but now that you're older you're usually content with changing into a cat for a long nap, or a bird for a flight to clear your mind. You've kept it a secret as best you can, but Bucky knows and will affectionately call you Morph when no one else is listening.