Your song

Steve Rogers/Captain America: Love Someone by Jason Mraz youtube.com/watch?v=J74Y6kDDTkM
It's such an honest, heartfelt song that portrays love in such a beautifully simple way, and you and Steve can't imagine any other song to sum up your relationship.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: Start of Something Good by Daughtry youtube.com/watch?v=WKsyxZWQ_g0
Just like the song says, you never know when someone will come along and turn your world upside down. You did that for Bruce, and sometimes you'll catch him humming this song while you're working in the lab.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton youtube.com/watch?v=nCf2PoTuh4Q
Tony might be an atheist, but he can't argue with the sentiment behind this song. There must be some higher power at work for him to have ended up with you.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: Feel Again by OneRepublic youtube.com/watch?v=2tMKO_9SD1Y
Being a top-notch assassin, Clint has trained himself to be emotionless. But with you, he drops the façade and lets his real self show.

Loki: Amarantine by Enya youtube.com/watch?v=IQU4DoE1eBg
(I can't imagine Loki listening to/liking most of today's music, so this one was hard. But Enya has such a lovely, ethereal voice that my head canon is that she's a goddess. So let's say that she's from Asgard, and there we go. :P)

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: Everything by Lifehouse youtube.com/watch?v=fjDojEOiMcE
You are Bucky's everything, plain and simple. After seventy years on ice, with periodic times of consciousness when he was a mindless assassin, you're the only thing that keeps him sane.

Thor: Smile by Uncle Kracker youtube.com/watch?v=VkCLBj7nKPY
The song's name says it all - each of you never fail to make the other smile like the sun.