How you sleep

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: tumblr_ljiv2yKlf91qzdeqx
You and Bruce sleep with your arms wrapped around each other, as close as possible. He claims that your breathing keeps him calm and lets him get the best sleep he's had in years, so who are you to protest?

Loki: tumblr_mj0b95VdK81rnsv06o1_500
You are almost always the little spoon when you and Loki share a bed, which you are more than fine with. His naturally cool body temperature is a blessing in the summer months (though not so wonderful when the weather changes to icy), and both of you take comfort from the close presence of the other.

Thor: black-and-white-couple-cuddle-cute-love-Favim.com-192336
When you and Thor sleep, you're almost as rough as you are while sparring. Sometimes you're sprawled on top of the god of thunder, and sometimes he's on the verge of crushing the life out of you.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: large
Steve, who is still a 40's Boy Scout no matter what violence he's seen, is still wary of the thought of two unmarried people sleeping together. You've talked him into sharing a bed, but usually the only contact you have before sleep overtakes you is occasional brushes of your hands.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: tumblr_m7cai1QrMd1r6emar
Bucky, much like Steve, isn't used to sharing a bed with someone of the opposite gender, but he finally gave in. One night, when he woke up from a minor panic attack, he laced his fingers with yours, making sure you were still there. So, to this day, you hold his hand at night to let him know that you aren't going anywhere.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: adorable-boy-couple-cute-Favim.com-1243679
Tony often works in the lab or on his suits until well past midnight and won't come to your room until two in the morning. You try to wake him so he can move into a more comfortable position, but he's usually fast asleep. So you lay next to him - in whatever position he hit the mattress - and smile at him before going to sleep yourself.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: f512d0ca70
Clint warned you that he's a wild sleeper, but you were insistent on at least trying to share a bed. You curled up next to him, and the next morning you were both still side by side. Turns out, that's the only way to get him to lay still while he sleeps. Who knew?

-----

Again, expect embellishments in the case that I end up with a lot of spare time on my hands or a hyperactive muse.