His favorite place to kiss you

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: He likes to kiss your hands - especially your palms. He usually looks you right in the eyes as he does so as well, and his expression will be filled with so much love that it takes your breath away.

Tony Stark/Iron Man: As soon as he found out how much you like it, he started kissing your neck. Directly over your pulse point is his personal favorite because of the way it makes you gasp.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: He goes for little kisses on the tip of your nose - quick and sweet. The way you wrinkle your nose when you smile afterwards is an added bonus in his eyes.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: A kiss on the cheek at the very corner of your lips was what he gave you after your first date, and it stuck. It always makes you smile from the memories, and usually leads to more kissing because you can't resist.

Thor: He'll kiss you on the forehead as his massive hands cradle your face. It's so simple, yet so sweet, and always leaves you happy and pleasantly warm.

Loki: He enjoys kissing your lips more than anywhere else. Not that you're complaining - his tongue isn't silver in speech only.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: He'll kiss you anywhere in the most spontaneous way, but he always comes back to your temples. It's nothing that could be counted traditionally sexy, but it never fails to send a pleasant little shiver through you.