Nicknames

Tony Stark/Iron Man: You call him - hotshot, because he's cocky and has an ego that barely fits in his metal suit, but you love him for it.
He calls you - wild thing, because you're the first to treat him the way you do - like he's not a genius billionaire - and because you know how to party.

Loki: You call him - my lord for propriety in public, though it sometimes changes to my love when he's the only one around.
He calls you - my fair lady, because he can use it when you're alone or in public.

Steve Rogers/Captain America: You call him - captain, teasingly and almost flirtatious, and he's finally stopped protesting and now takes it as the endearment that you utter it as.
He calls you - beautiful, and tells you that he means it every time, even if you don't always feel like it.

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes/The Winter Soldier: You call him - love, because it's sweet and simple and breaks through the haze of his panic attacks quicker than anything else.
He calls you - angel, because you gave him purpose and stopped him from destroying himself out of guilt for what he's done.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye: You call him - hot guy, because the first time that you heard his code name "Hawkeye", you misheard it, so now you affectionately call him by the parody of it.
He calls you - baby, because it's easy and sweet, intimate and casual at the same time.

Thor: You call him - dimples, simply because you love that little feature of his.
He calls you - tiger, because you're stubborn and fight back when things don't go according to plan.

Bruce Banner/The Incredible Hulk: You call him - hero, because while he believes himself to be a monster, you know that he's done more good as the Hulk than he realizes, and you remind him of that every time you use his nickname.
He calls you - sunshine, because you broke through the clouds of his self-depreciation and brightened his life.